Sign in to follow this  
jetty

ABCs Missing

Premiere is tonight. Now I don't have to listen to Ashley Judd screaming 'MICHAELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!................................' every 15 minutes. Ugh. And no I am not watching it.

Premiere is tonight. Now I don't have to listen to Ashley Judd screaming 'MICHAELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!................................' every 15 minutes. Ugh. And no I am not watching it.

ditto. lol

I watched it and wow was I surprised, I have to say Ashely Judd's Character is a Bad you know what. She has mad skills but I don't want to type any spoilers, let's just say she can take care of herself and then some. Great show so far IMO.

I don't have T.V./Cable and don't watch TV other than Netflix. Own a lot of movies and I watch some HBO on the internet on my brothers account now and then. I do miss my sports though, especially the NCAA Tournement, Go UK, Go big blue.

Biker you're not alone. My sister and husband dropped cable TV.They got an antenna that goes in the attic and a Tivo. They have Netflex/Hulu Plus. They haven't regretted it at all. They are our test subjects to see if we are next to go that route. Would love to tell Comcast goodbye (except for internet). :cool: The money they save is awesome lol

I, too, dropped cable a couple of months ago. I get all the locals in HD and have a netflix account. I can record the locals on my computer and watch on my tv via xbox. Not looking back at all.