tjspeaks

CAG NFL LXVI: CHAMPIONSHIP

BAL 21
CLE 14

The Browns get to the Baltimore 1 yard line as time expires. 
Great game @aquickassasin

mj.jpg

WR Michael Jackson | 67 yards 1 TD

======== stats =======
BALxCLE
178y187
128p122
49r65
1t0
96.1p67.4

On 3/21/2020 at 9:59 AM, LynnRamos said:

Hey Daz7. I will have my internet installed on Tuesday and will also start doing home office. Considering I get my internet installed on Tuesday, I am available to play ofn Wednesday by 6:30 pm CT or Friday pretty much all day long. I'll keep you posted, I will make my team probably tonight or Monday.

look forward to your update today

4 hours ago, dazzo0007 said:

look forward to your update today

Hey Mike, Can we push game for tomorrow? I got my internet installed but got caught up with work stuff. I'll make my team tonight and I am available for game tomorrow at any time, I'll be home all day and it is my day off. Something like 6 pm CT should work fine just to throw out a time, but you can lmk what works for you. Thank you.

Note to everyone. The other day I played a 10 minute game and I kind of liked it better on every aspect. If someone prefers to play 10 minutes instead of 5, I'm all for it. I know many/must prefer 5 minutes because it gets games under an hour and are less exhausting. But with 10 minutes I feel I can actually run the ball and sustain a nice drive without consuming literally 30% of the game. 

9 minutes ago, LynnRamos said:

Note to everyone. The other day I played a 10 minute game and I kind of liked it better on every aspect. If someone prefers to play 10 minutes instead of 5, I'm all for it. I know many/must prefer 5 minutes because it gets games under an hour and are less exhausting. But with 10 minutes I feel I can actually run the ball and sustain a nice drive without consuming literally 30% of the game. 

As you mentioned- most prefer a 50+ minute game instead of a 100+ minute game - but any two teams are always free to do that. 

2 minutes ago, tjspeaks said:

As you mentioned- most prefer a 50+ minute game instead of a 100+ minute game - but any two teams are always free to do that. 

Yeah, and that is completely understandable. Just wanted to throw out there that if by any chance someone feels the same way I do, we could play 10 minute games.

7 hours ago, LynnRamos said:

10 min games are always better.  You can run your offense and not feel rushed.  @LynnRamosif you want to do a 10 min game, I'm down with it.

8 hours ago, Lord Destro said:

10 min games are always better.  You can run your offense and not feel rushed.  @LynnRamosif you want to do a 10 min game, I'm down with it.

Yeah, let's do that when we play. Good stuff.

On 3/28/2020 at 6:20 PM, LynnRamos said:

I think 6 min/Q was the sweet spot when we had the capability.  Five can sometimes be too short especially with how ball-control heavy the league is.  Sometimes you are lucky to see the ball once a half.   Go 3 and out on your opening possession of the 2nd half...game over.  Ten for me would be way too long, especially w/ the prospect of OT.  

To your point, though, Ramos, I miss the flexibility having leagues once provided us.  

8 minutes ago, NTQ03 said:

Likely tomorrow or Thursday. I’ll be out of town Fri-Mon

That is good for me. We can shoot for tomorrow. Does 7:30 pm CT work for you?