Jump to content
tjspeaks

CAG NFL LXV: week #8

Recommended Posts

clxv.png

  • Ravens - tj
  • Broncos - ramos
  • Bears - daz47
  • Redskins - destro
  • 49ers - ntq
  • Colts - daz0007
  • Bears - eddie
  • Browns - aqa
  • Raiders - RnS
  • Vikings - jg22


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

clxv.png
Fantasy season
Favorite all time players

Select any NFL team
Select any 20 players (best, favorite, etc.) that ever played on that team

Remember you can also edit some/all of the other 22 generics

(name, likeness, uniform number and ht/wt) 

 

How about we go all out and allow three to five true generic players to be altered? Give them copper/bronze attributes with one ability. I just loaded up the roster from Season 45 and it appears this was the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Lord Destro said:

How about we go all out and allow three to five true generic players to be altered? Give them copper/bronze attributes with one ability. I just loaded up the roster from Season 45 and it appears this was the case.

@Lord Destro We did do that for a season or two back then and determined those guys made little difference so we went back to 20 which seems to be a sweet spot. We also try to keep things simple for team building purposes so guys have an opportunity  to reuse current teams when possible. 

We are glad you are playing again next season. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tjspeaks said:

@Lord Destro We did do that for a season or two back then and determined those guys made little difference so we went back to 20 which seems to be a sweet spot. We also try to keep things simple for team building purposes so guys have an opportunity  to reuse current teams when possible. 

We are glad you are playing again next season. Thanks

Ok and so we're still using the spreadsheet or can we use the traditional team build model?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s the word on having a player on the team at a position he played, but not when he was on that team? For the record, he played both positions in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NTQ03 said:

What’s the word on having a player on the team at a position he played, but not when he was on that team? For the record, he played both positions in the NFL.

That is fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Who's Online (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

  • Amazon Deals!

  • More Amazon Deals!

  • Support out site! Use our Amazon link when shopping!

  • Today's Birthdays

    1. jdwohlever
      jdwohlever
      (47 years old)
  • Popular Contributors

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      1,138
    • Most Online
      1,631

    Newest Member
    CHARLIE
    Joined
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      31,319
    • Total Posts
      192,990
  • Upcoming Events

×
×
  • Create New...