tjspeaks

CAG NFL LXV: CHAMPIONSHIP!

5 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@tjspeaks

My apologies for the delay. If I don't get all my games in, I can blame no one but myself. I used an old roster file because I was getting frustrated trying to get Gayle Sayers off of special teams. Which turned out to be, just as much a waist of time. I need to test it online. Otherwise, I'm working from home all week. Get@me, whomever is on my schedule. I took a gamble with my roster this season. If I get behind, things could get ugly.

@LynnRamos @Lord Destro @X2KFootballG0dX @NTQ03 @johgreen05

Send me the file and I'll look into it.

@dazzo47 pointed out that I used an outdated spreadsheet when building my team. I'm already 4+ weeks behind and don't wanna go thru the hassle of building another team. I'll sit this season out and return next season. @tjspeaks my apologies for not being professional and starting on time.

4 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo47 pointed out that I used an outdated spreadsheet when building my team. I'm already 4+ weeks behind and don't wanna go thru the hassle of building another team. I'll sit this season out and return next season. @tjspeaks my apologies for not being professional and starting on time.

Man, bump that. Like that would make a significant difference anyway.  Send me the file and I'll fix it tonight or tomorrow night.

I just saw this. dang you guys have been busy with life too. @Lord Destro I'm prepping for SXF. If you have the time to fix it, I appreciate your efforts. Let me find the spreadsheet I'm supposed to be using & try and put a roster together real quick. I'll upload the spreadsheet to this site as soon as I'm done. Thanks for having me everyone.

On 1/26/2020 at 12:36 PM, Lord Destro said:

@aquickassasin I'm available today for a game.  Just let me know.

It just dawned on me that I never responded to you.  I'll be free after 5 pm est on Friday and I'm free most of the weekend.  Let me know what works best for you.

Sorry I've been absolutely nowhere, people. I apologise. I'm creating my team today and should be available to play tomorrow afternoon and Thursday (Around 6 pm CT). Thank you.