tjspeaks

CAG NFL LXI: CHAMPIONSHIP!

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 7:15 AM, dazzo47 said:

@X2KFootballG0dX, I need more notice than 1 hour before game time. M - W at 8:00 pm ct. lmk

It was the time you requested 8 pm ct on Fri after originally switching from Thurs at 730.  Those were your times sir not mine why wouldn't an hour be enough time to be available on your time? 

Ill take Tues at 8pm ct.

WEEK 5 - CHICAGO @ KANSAS CITY

At the half 'da Bears were scoreless and lifeless on offense. Andy Reid's coaching staff seemed to have a microphone in our huddle. Our defense traveled well however, & kept us in the game. In the 2nd half we found our groove and were fortunate to leave the game with a victory, & some of that famous KC BBQ. Final score 14 - 3. GG @johgreen05

POG - Anthony Robinson 3 catches for 65 yards & a score

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

'DA BEARS

232                  64            168           106.2         3

CHIEFS

121                  8              113           37.8           1

960.jpg

22 hours ago, X2KFootballG0dX said:

It was the time you requested 8 pm ct on Fri after originally switching from Thurs at 730.  Those were your times sir not mine why wouldn't an hour be enough time to be available on your time? 

Ill take Tues at 8pm ct.

I find your post surprising and do not appreciate the confrontational tone. If you go back to last Wednesday night you posted “lets shoot for thurs at 730ct”.  I viewed this as potentially iffy,  therefore on Thursday morning I suggested scheduling for Friday at 8 PM CT. After not hearing anything from you all day Thursday and nothing by dinner time on Friday, I assumed you weren’t free so I made plans for the evening. I am not obligated to keep a proposed time available under these circumstances. For you to post 1 hour before my proposed time and then to question me on why an hour wouldn’t be enough time is just plain inconsiderate. I find this whole thing surprising because most people who post at the last minute acknowledge the fact that the person who proposed the day and time may not still be available and preface their post with something like this...“I realize this is short notice but if you are still available I can play tonight...“.   

I will be there Tuesday at 8:00 PM CT.

3 hours ago, dazzo47 said:

I find your post surprising and do not appreciate the confrontational tone. If you go back to last Wednesday night you posted “lets shoot for thurs at 730ct”.  I viewed this as potentially iffy,  therefore on Thursday morning I suggested scheduling for Friday at 8 PM CT. After not hearing anything from you all day Thursday and nothing by dinner time on Friday, I assumed you weren’t free so I made plans for the evening. I am not obligated to keep a proposed time available under these circumstances. For you to post 1 hour before my proposed time and then to question me on why an hour wouldn’t be enough time is just plain inconsiderate. I find this whole thing surprising because most people who post at the last minute acknowledge the fact that the person who proposed the day and time may not still be available and preface their post with something like this...“I realize this is short notice but if you are still available I can play tonight...“.   

I will be there Tuesday at 8:00 PM CT.

No confrontational tone at all. Any confrontational tone would be coming from your end IMO seeing as you took my response as such. My post was about common sense. If you change YOUR time to another time YOU wanted I can only presume that you will be available.  You state an hour is not long enough notice for a time YOU said YOU will be available.  I only have a difference of opinion on that position nothing more.

You were on the forums during that time and I sent a message but you didn't respond.  You could've of easily responded and said I made other plans or can we schedule and bam problem solved.

My times have always been M-F after 7pm central with weekends up in the air, so its a pretty good chance I will be there.  Just a reminder these were not my times, so I was giving you the courtesy of making your times.

Now I know an hour is not long enough for you to make your time I will take note of it and respond earlier.   Problem solved.   See you Tues, sir

Raiders get their first win of the season at home vs the offensive minded Eagles.

Final 31-21

POG QB Derek Carr 15-25 354 yds 4 TDS 1 Int

Oak                                  Phi

Passing           354                                  219

Rushing             10                                    9

Total               364                                  228

QBR                127.2                               82.2

TO                      1                                      2

GG Double H!!!!!! Gl the rest of the way sir

8 hours ago, dazzo0007 said:

LOL.  I thought @SitnHereFlossin was the world's biggest Bears fan?  Might need to have that supposed title revoked.  

THE BIGGEST. With a gigantic Bears flag that proudly hangs outside my house on game day & a 3 car garage that my queen allowed me to paint navy blue & orange. Though I am human, sorry. Intertwined both Allen Robinson & Anthony Miller.  

Raiders get the win over the tough 47 coached Bears 23-21

POG Raiders Defense with two takeaways including a pick 6

Oak                                 Chi

Passing            217                                 203

Rushing             39                                    11

Total                256                                  214

Qbr                  103.0                                102.2

TO                     0                                        2

GG sir Daz!! Gl the rest of the way sir