Sign in to follow this  
soloracerx

Project CARS 2

If you have played the first version of this game or not, the second one will be bringing what racers want, need and should expect from their sim racing game (listen up Turn 10), this game is truly a racing sim for PC and console. They are developing the second game now, if you have a PC that can run it, you can get in on the develpoment process. 

http://www.wmdportal.com/projects/project-cars-2/

I personaly am waiting to re-buy this game for my Xbox when the game of the year edition comes out on Friday with all the content up to this point. The game gives you the freedom to create real race weekends, practice, qualifying, then racing. Drop in drop out practice sessions. The only down side for the casual racer, these cars handle close to the real thing, so there is a learning curve... to say the least. 

I remember spending a fair bit of time adjusting the response for controller input to actually be able to drive the cars !!  Project Cars was an awesome game, probably one of my most played titles on PS4.

Mine was too. I played it alot, since I picked it up for the Xbox I haven't had time to play it, but I hope to get some time in soon! I also hope the second one builds on an already amazing title!