LynnRamos

NFL Season Thread

Happy the niners are 3-0

Not happy when we have a bye week so early

Happy that is gives Bosa time to recover (before he gets 3 sacks on Monday Night against the browns

Not Happy Pettis is still on the team.

Happy that we should be getting Hurd back after the bye.

The NFL emotional roller coaster.

Well I had Matthews on my team, then he got released after my roster was locked. So I was working on a new team build without him on it. Meow he re-signed with the niners today lol. Time to find a spot for him again.

On 9/26/2019 at 3:43 PM, NTQ03 said:

Happy the niners are 3-0

Not happy when we have a bye week so early

Happy that is gives Bosa time to recover (before he gets 3 sacks on Monday Night against the browns

Not Happy Pettis is still on the team.

Happy that we should be getting Hurd back after the bye.

The NFL emotional roller coaster.

I think you're thinking of Myles Garrett getting 3 sacks on Monday.  It's a common mistake to make.

58 minutes ago, aquickassasin said:

I think you're thinking of Myles Garrett getting 3 sacks on Monday.  It's a common mistake to make.

They both will :cool2:

9 hours ago, NTQ03 said:

Well Bosa would have had 3 sacks if they ruled the play correctly...

That game was tough to watch.  You guys have a great defense all around.  Since I don't watch a lot of SF games, whats your thoughts on Jimmy G?  To me at least last night he didn't appear to be more than a slightly above average game manager.  With your run game though, that's pretty much all you need out of him.

Can someone please fix Baker he's borked.  He's either getting hit when he finishes his drop back, or skittish when he has a good pocket.  After all these years as a Browns fan, this is the first time I've ever had to blame the o-line for team issues.  At least we have one of the best punters in the league.....right?

10 hours ago, aquickassasin said:

That game was tough to watch.  You guys have a great defense all around.  Since I don't watch a lot of SF games, whats your thoughts on Jimmy G?  To me at least last night he didn't appear to be more than a slightly above average game manager.  With your run game though, that's pretty much all you need out of him.

Can someone please fix Baker he's borked.  He's either getting hit when he finishes his drop back, or skittish when he has a good pocket.  After all these years as a Browns fan, this is the first time I've ever had to blame the o-line for team issues.  At least we have one of the best punters in the league.....right?

I thought your offense with Cubb, Landry & OBJ would give us fits (especially with Witherspoon out) but our Dline is no joke and your online is battered/injured. Also Baker is still young and learning, he also has an unhealthy tendency to roll to his right.

Yeah, I liken Garoppolo to Smith, just a little more careless with the football. They don’t have power arms like Marino or Mahomes, but they are both very smart, accurate, poised in the pocket, and can scramble, among other similarities. 

If anyone was wondering why I made Matthews my #1 WR in CAG last season and you watched the Monday Night game, you meow know why.