LynnRamos

NFL Season Thread

4 hours ago, HeavyHitter55 said:

@SitnHereFlossin, @dazzo0007, @dazzo47,

Think da Bears are going to play the Vikings tough regardless of the situation on the situation? I need the Vikings to lose this week!

Fly Eagles Fly

Everything I’ve heard is that it is full steam ahead. The Bears would like to win while the Rams lose to secure a first round bye. So they will be doing some scoreboard watching of their own. If the Rams appear to have their game in hand,  Nagy may pull back the reins a bit on defense but Trubisky and the offense need the reps. I look for a win either way as they look to make a statement with 12 wins. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

1 hour ago, dazzo47 said:

Everything I’ve heard is that it is full steam ahead. The Bears would like to win while the Rams lose to secure a first round bye. So they will be doing some scoreboard watching of their own. If the Rams appear to have their game in hand,  Nagy may pull back the reins a bit on defense but Trubisky and the offense need the reps. I look for a win either way as they look to make a statement with 12 wins. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

Liked & unliked 2x just so I could like it 3x!

I hope this is the case. The Vikings don't deserve to get in - they're frauds. 

I believe that we just need to get in and we'll make another run. This season has been disastrous but we're hitting stride at the right time and guys are getting healthy...

On 12/12/2018 at 0:16 PM, tjspeaks said:

It's official with Flacco healthy. Lamr Jackson in - Joe Flacco out.
Any team want a SB MVP QB for next season?

We invested a #2 overall pic on Mitch Trubiski. Our playoff success IMO literally rides on his right shoulder. I'm not sold on his production yet, but I'm trying to be patient. Especially considering the state of our football team right now. As it stands, IMO our super bowl run depends on how Mitch plays in New Orleans in a few weeks. So to answer your question .... Nah. Go Bears!

Losing Amos as our SS hurt us. He was great in run support but coverage isn't his specialty. But Ha Ha Clinton Dix is better in coverage but not the thumper that Amos is. So I look at it as even swap. Time will tell. However Bryce Callahan was an EXCELLENT slot corner. We're really going to miss him! Philly took advantage of his absence in our playoff loss last season. 

I agree it’s an even swap. Better in pass coverage from that position but take a hit in run coverage.

I know it’s pre-season, but glad I created Hurd in game. 20 yard TD on first catch and fought to get in.