Sign in to follow this  
Kenja

World of Warcraft

Well with the upcoming change that we can instance cross realm, all we need is TS or Vent. Check out my new realm thread and update your info there.

oh my... Here cames my noobie ness again. What are you talking about? Are those servers?

Also, is anyone interested in getting together on a server and make it the offical CAG server? This way we can always, or atleast sometimes run across each other?

the names listed in my last post are battlegrounds. it is the serves for battlegrounds in game. such as Warsong Gulch, Eye of the Storm and the others.

If anyone is interested in coming to my main Server Perenolde(US) horde side. I'm the Guild Master of Forever Young. its a very small guild right now. only a few peeps plus all my toons. I started it because i got tired of the guild that only wanted to raid every day or the battlegrounds all the time. i like to play the game and do everything. I am willing to help anyone that comes to my server when i am on. right now i just hope on to do a few dailies then log off.

Or we could take a vote for the realm also.

I'm in a progression oriented raiding guild on Alleria called Always Late.

We're a pretty friendly group, but we do take raiding seriously. This means proper spec, food/flask, gems, and gearing. Anybody that is on Alleria and is interested in taking a crack at ICC when it first hits is welcome to apply to the guild at http://www.alwayslate.net/.

Right now we are 5/5 on Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 and are looking for good healers for ToGC 25.

Well with the upcoming change that we can instance cross realm, all we need is TS or Vent. Check out my new realm thread and update your info there.

When is this coming out?

i have toons spread out all over.

I'm not liking starting a new toon, since I got toons in the 40s.

And I don't want to pay $30 to move a character.

When is this coming out?

i have toons spread out all over.

I'm not liking starting a new toon, since I got toons in the 40s.

And I don't want to pay $30 to move a character.

that has already taken place with patch 3.3. i believe that the only thing is that they do it by battlegroup that way. also we wouldnt be able to pair up with that system. it does the matching for us. you arent allowed to manually pick your group for the other realms in your battlegroup.

Yea... It goes by battlegroup. I'm sure there would be a way to somehow team with your friends cross realm, but now it's just dependant on your BG. Btw blue, I added your Pali Azullo to my FR.

Vixen invited me to her guild the other day. I got to level 10 last night. Then I went to play my level 41 rogue on a different server.

I'm not sure where I'll spend my time yet. Seems to be only 4 CAGers playing and I've only seen Vixen online so far. It's only been 4 days since I got back, we'll see.

I have been working back and forth with me main toon, which just reached lvl 30. I love my Hunter, and each lvl she gets a little cooler!

As for my Pali. on Perenodle, I have made it to 14, and closing in on 15. I like the Pali. to, but there isn't anyhting ranged to fight with so it's kinda weird to me to go in close. Is there any stratagy anyone can suggest in close combat?

with my pally i have a shield and sword for her. her spec while i lvl here is ret. i plan to make here a tank later on so i may keep this spec. not sure tho. i may duel spec her 4 prot when she is higher lvl. she is only lvl 23 and i like the ret spec so far. not sure if that was what u wanted or not.

Thank you Vixen and Light... yah, I sorta thought at my low level I should just stick to the 1-2 punch I am going with right now, when I change it up, I get dead alot.

Light: which server do you play on? I see your in Fl. so are you on a East Coast server?

Wow... those character cards are cool... I always thought there should be a way to view your friends toon when they arn't in game with you. I had no clue they were even there! Also, if you ever want to play a new toon let me know, I need some help with a few quests here and there. We play with the Horde on Perenodle, and I have a alliance Hunter on Llane.

hey solo, ill try to catch u on perenolde and help u with some quest if u need. also i can add u to the guild there or if u see kenja or blue on they can invite too. just send me a pm or catch me on cb when u want to do that.

The downside to WoW is that when you start raiding on the upper tiers you run out of time to work on lots of alts. I have my hands full with my tank right now.

I'm pretty hardcore I guess :)