Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SRT Speed Racer

Article: GR Future Soldier Beta details

8 posts in this topic

This game has a bigger following that I would have thought. To be honest, I have found the TC games to feel a bit wooden, what am I missing????

I wonder if I'll get a 360 invite. I like pre-ordered this game a year ago with gamestop. :) I'm surprised its coming out all of a sudden in May.

I have the last Splinter Cell game that came with a beta key for this and have been waiting to get back into this series again. I played threw part of GRAW with my nephews back on the PS2 and never had the chance to try 2. So I'm looking forward to checking this one out on the 360. I wonder if there will be kinect support during the beta.

Down loaded the game just now. tried to play and got a message that the servers were not available at this time. What else is new!!!

I had a chance to play an hour of the game yesterday. Gotta say, I quite liked it. The 3rd person view is kind of weird, but once you get used to it, it's not bad. If you liked the other TC games, i'm sure you'll like this one.

Yeah, gonna try to pick it up tonight... for the PS3. I had the Xbox version reserved, but Gamestop didn't acquire enough Xbox codes for the beta. So my beta code didn't work, but as a PS Plus member, I just downloaded it without a code. Since all my Gun Smith and Beta info is for PS3 now, I switched my reserve to that system. I will try to get it from Gamefly for the 360 though, just for you CAG's! The game is awesome BTW...