HeavyHitter55

CAG NFL LXII Rosters

29 posts in this topic

Season Theme: NFL Playoff & Championship teams.  Use your favorite playoff or NFC/AFC/Super Bowl Champion team!

A new, re-vamped spreadsheet is being introduced and employed this season!  Please see the Team Build Rules:

and the LXII season post for additional information:

Hey Guys, sorry I missed half of the last season. Work OT was crazy and then we had an employee quit and had to take over his work load. Things are back to normal though. I just be good to go for the next season!

1 hour ago, NTQ03 said:

Hey Guys, sorry I missed half of the last season. Work OT was crazy and then we had an employee quit and had to take over his work load. Things are back to normal though. I just be good to go for the next season!

I had to read this 2x to make sure I wasnt seeing a ghost!

Familiarize yourself with the new spreadsheet and post for scrimmages my man!

dazzo0007 likes this

1 hour ago, HeavyHitter55 said:

I had to read this 2x to make sure I wasnt seeing a ghost!

Familiarize yourself with the new spreadsheet and post for scrimmages my man!

Is it different from 6 months ago?

3 hours ago, NTQ03 said:

Is it different from 6 months ago?

Yes, check threads for this season

Saw it. Interesting. I’ll have have to look it over more when I get home and start building my team (I’m assuming next season is a current NFL rosters one?)

3 minutes ago, NTQ03 said:

Saw it. Interesting. I’ll have have to look it over more when I get home and start building my team (I’m assuming next season is a current NFL rosters one?)

NFL season is over. We're in Never-Never Land now (fantasy seasons). @tjspeaks would be able to say more about potential ideas.

What’s the next fantasy season or has it not need decided? I know you guys are in the super bowl/playoffs one right meow.

On 4/29/2019 at 8:00 PM, NTQ03 said:

What’s the next fantasy season or has it not need decided? I know you guys are in the super bowl/playoffs one right meow.

Not decided yet; stay tuned.

So I was writing down my team build. I was struggling with deciding who I wanted my 20th player to be. I finally decided on a player. Then I was putting them into tiers and giving them abilities. I only realized with looking at another roster, that I didn’t even put down a QB! Smh

Sorry for the late upload my laptop nor phone likes Excel at the moment so had do this at work