HeavyHitter55

CAG NFL Season LXII : week #6

105 posts in this topic

After disappointing back to back losses (one of which due to a complete bone headed play), the Eagles prevent a loss at their home opener against the Bears as they come away with a win 24-14.

POG: S Malcolm Jenkins with an INT, a clutch tackle on 4th down swinging the momentum back to the Eagles and some clutch moments in pass D batting away passes.

Stats (PHI-CHI):

TY: 242-245

PY: 174-201

RY: 68-44

QBR: 111.2-85.6

TO: 1-1

GG as always @dazzo47!

On 6/4/2019 at 7:28 AM, dazzo0007 said:

@johgreen05 T or W at 8:30 pm et?

Sorry man just now seeing this I'm slacking..... are you available anytime this weekend? 

3 hours ago, johgreen05 said:

Sorry man just now seeing this I'm slacking..... are you available anytime this weekend? 

@johgreen05

I will be unavailable all next week. Can we play our game scheduled for next week this weekend?

11 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@johgreen05

I will be unavailable all next week. Can we play our game scheduled for next week this weekend?

Yeah I can play this weekend. 

WEEK 4 - RAMS @ BEARS

'Da Bears offense scores 4 touchdowns in the red zone in route to a 33 - 17 win. POG - Mitch Trubiski (10 for 11 passing for 199 yards and a TD). GG @johgreen05

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

BEARS

260                  62             199          149.1         2

RAMS

242                 36              206          78.8           0

Rams v Ravens

In a defensive and online connection slugfest the Rams pull off a tought one. In the final qt (Rams) scoring their first TD in the 4th with 2 min left then getting the onside kick back to close the game with a winning field goal. 

10-9 GG TJ

After a long hiatus, the Bears go on the road to face a very dangerous Rams team.  The legs of T. Gurley and the ball hawk skills of Ram defenders helped keep them within reach.  But it was POG M. Trubisky, with a 3 TD day that lead Chicago to victory.  

Bears - Rams

21 - 14

223  -TY-  171

169  -PY-  91

54  -RY-  80

1  -TO-  1

122.2  -QBR-  56.9

image.jpg