HeavyHitter55

CAG NFL Season LXII : week #6

105 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, dazzo47 said:

@tjspeaks, since we only have 6 teams I would like to see a 10 game schedule providing a rematch with everyone. A 5 game schedule seems too short. 

@dazzo47 The posted schedule is actually for 7 games with a few rematches.  With no working schedule generator, we edit previous ones - we do not have a 10 game schedule to replicate.  7 games is not 5 or 10 - but I hope it is OK.  

dazzo47 likes this

2 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

@dazzo47 The posted schedule is actually for 7 games with a few rematches.  With no working schedule generator, we edit previous ones - we do not have a 10 game schedule to replicate.  7 games is not 5 or 10 - but I hope it is OK.  

I scanned the schedule quickly and thought it was only 5 games with a bye. My mistake. The 7 game schedule works for me. Btw, I think I need some new spectacles! Lol

tjspeaks likes this

@HeavyHitter55 @dazzo0007 I'm available all day Thursday and somewhat Friday (just let me know a time and I'll make it available) to catch up... And the logo on the scheduler is the Chargers (furious face) lol I'm the Rams

31 minutes ago, johgreen05 said:

@HeavyHitter55 @dazzo0007 I'm available all day Thursday and somewhat Friday (just let me know a time and I'll make it available) to catch up... And the logo on the scheduler is the Chargers (furious face) lol I'm the Rams

@johgreen05,

Your roster needs tweaking before playing your first game. Check the Rosters thread for more info.

Week 1:

IND    0   3   3   0    6

CHI    0   7   0   0    7

The Papa Bears (2012) hang on for a hard fought win over the 2018 Indy Bears. POG was the defense, keeping Trubisky and company out of the end zone. Game ball to TE Greg Olsen with 6 receptions for 53 yds. 

STAT       IND       CHI

TY           168        190

PY           112        135

RY            56           55

TO              0            1

PR           78.9        74.3

Tough battle Mike. We both know I got lucky on several plays. 

20 hours ago, johgreen05 said:

lol... I will correct it
sorry - thanks

edit: @johgreen05

logo fixed

@johgreen05 & @tjspeaks,

Sorry for the delay,  see availability below. 

Wed-Fri 9pm ET

LMK

FYI - I may have to cancel last minute. My dog hasn't been doing well and may have to put him down. This is my son's first dog, so he'll need help if things go awry last minute. 

@HeavyHitter55 Fri, Sat or Sun @ 8 PM EDT. LMK
Best with your dog - that's tough. Sorry. 
I stopped getting dogs after I lost the last two. 
I get way too close to them. 

35 minutes ago, tjspeaks said:

@HeavyHitter55 Fri, Sat or Sun @ 8 PM EDT. LMK
Best with your dog - that's tough. Sorry. 
I stopped getting dogs after I lost the last two. 
I get way too close to them. 

Thx @tjspeaks. So hard to explain death to a child.

Let's plan on Friday at 8 ET

On 5/14/2019 at 7:51 AM, HeavyHitter55 said:

@johgreen05 & @tjspeaks,

Sorry for the delay,  see availability below. 

Wed-Fri 9pm ET

LMK

FYI - I may have to cancel last minute. My dog hasn't been doing well and may have to put him down. This is my son's first dog, so he'll need help if things go awry last minute. 

Wed 9pm et?

Philadelphia starts out the season with a long trip across the country to take on the LA Chargers.  Fortunately, Eagles fans travel very well and made their presence and passion known.  The Eagles start out 1-0 with a 34-21 victory.

POG: QB Nick Foles 13 for 16 236 yards, 2 TD 0 INT 158.3 QBR

Nick_Foles_named_Super_Bowl_MVP.jpg

Stats (PHI-LAC):
TY: 322-296
PY: 236-295
RY: 86-1
TO: 0-1
QBR: 158.3-95.8

GG @johgreen05!  You did a masterful job usering that Safety - one of the most risky positions on the field to control.

@tjspeaks

I would like to apologize to the league for my absence as of late. Work has been crazy and just when things settled I had to fill in last minute for a gentleman who endured thru a health scare. I will get my team built ASAP and seek to catch up with the schedule for this season. @dazzo0007 my apologies for holding up our championship game as well.

tjspeaks likes this