tjspeaks

CAG NFL LXI: week #3

41 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2019 at 3:25 PM, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo47

I will be available Sunday, other than when the playoffs are airing. Otherwise I will be available throughout the week after 6pm central. Get@me 

@SitnHereFlossin

How about Tuesday at 8:00 PM CT?

Week 2 - Dazzo @ Flossin'

In our 1st game with rookie head coach Nagy and 2nd year quarterback Mitch Trubiski, his 1st game with a new offense, coach Nagy played it safe and kept the ball out of Mitch's hands. With only 6 passing attempts 'da Bears (man it feels good to type that!) relied on the legs of Tarik Cohen to the tune of 20 carries for 94 yards & a TD. But it was the defense who made that philosophy possible. POG Khalil Mack showed the world why he's the highest paid defensive player. He only registered 1 sack, but had countless QB hurries, while complimenting his play with a 37 yard interception return. 'da Bears preserve the shutout 17 - 0. GG @dazzo47

MAN IT FEELS GOOD PLAYING WITH MY SQUAD! THANKS @tjspeaks!

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

FLOSSIN'

154                  62             92             41.8            1

DAZZO0047

122                  34             88             61.1            1

mackap.jpg

WEEK 1 - RAIDERS @ BEARS

In the 1st half nothing went right on either side of the ball. At the half the home team found themselves down 0 - 14. If not for the D line forcing a couple errant throws the deficit would've been even larger. In the 2nd half Mitch made a couple errant red zone throws of his own. Bears management is requesting that the league test Oakland's NT for PED's. He could not be stopped. However the fans kept us encouraged, and we clawed our way back in the game. Tying the game up at 14 with :08 left in the game. In overtime 'da Bears would score a chip shot field goal to win it. Final score 17 - 14. GG @X2KFootballG0dX I was down & out at halftime, with no confidence in my offense.

POG - The defense for the 2nd half shutout, creating 5 turnovers, & 4 sacks, allowing our offense the opportunity to make it a game.

TOTAL YARDS    RUSHING    PASSING    QB RATIO     FORCED TURNOVERS

BEARS

307                  41              266             57.4              5

RAIDERS

310                  8                302             86.2             3

Bears+Celebrate+11-10.jpg

24 BAL

21 K.C.

Great back and forth battle with lead switching between teams several times in final minutes of the game. 
hh.jpg
POG: TE Hayden Hurst: 102 yards, 2 TDs
great game @johgreen05

----------------- stats ----------------
BAL x KC

359 yards 192

274 pass 183

85 rush 8

3 TOs 1
111.8 QBr 94.6

johgreen05 likes this