tjspeaks

CAG NFL LX : CHAMPIONSHIP

252 posts in this topic

@HeavyHitter55 Idk if your team is built but we are scheduled for week 2 I'm free starting Sunday after 7 pm edt and available any night after that except on Wed and Fridays and when I'm not playing papa dazzo. If that don't work I can make other times work except Fridays due to my work with Carolina Varsity lmk

2 hours ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

@HeavyHitter55 Idk if your team is built but we are scheduled for week 2 I'm free starting Sunday after 7 pm edt and available any night after that except on Wed and Fridays and when I'm not playing papa dazzo. If that don't work I can make other times work except Fridays due to my work with Carolina Varsity lmk

Tuesday at 9pm ET?

@dazzo0007 @deeoutdat7

My team is ready & so am I. I am working from home this week but do have after school activities with my kids. I am available throughout the day everyday this week and tonight. The rest of the week I have opportunities as well but just not sure which days of the week the aforementioned activities are taking place. Alert me of your days/times of availability and I will see if I can make it happen.

dazzo0007 likes this

18 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo0007 @deeoutdat7

My team is ready & so am I. I am working from home this week but do have after school activities with my kids. I am available throughout the day everyday this week and tonight. The rest of the week I have opportunities as well but just not sure which days of the week the aforementioned activities are taking place. Alert me of your days/times of availability and I will see if I can make it happen.

Wed or Thu at 8:30 pm et?

SitnHereFlossin likes this