tjspeaks

CAG NFL LX : CHAMPIONSHIP

252 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, aquickassasin said:

The game was at 830, and I was on waiting.

My mistake. No msg or reply tho?

No matter, I cant play between now and the end of season.

EAGLES @ TITANS - WILDCARD WEEKEND

The Titans defense gets most of the praise for this hard fought win. The defensive unit gets the POG honors, holding the Eagles without a 3rd down conversion in route to a 48 yard game winning FG as time expired. The Titans advance, with a final score of 9 - 6. GG @HeavyHitter55. The 55 yard FG you hit as the first half expired, was a big left hook to the body that we had to endure.

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

TITANS

220                 55              165           67.0          1

EAGLES

134                 13              121           54.9          1

carson-wentz-strip-sack-harold-landry-eagles-titans.jpg

11 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

EAGLES @ TITANS - WILDCARD WEEKEND

The Titans defense gets most of the praise for this hard fought win. The defensive unit gets the POG honors, holding the Eagles without a 3rd down conversion in route to a 48 yard game winning FG as time expired. The Titans advance, with a final score of 9 - 6. GG @HeavyHitter55. The 55 yard FG you hit as the first half expired, was a big left hook to the body that we had to endure.

TITANS

220                 55              165           67.0          1

EAGLES

134                 13              121           54.9          1

carson-wentz-strip-sack-harold-landry-eagles-titans.jpg

GG @SitnHereFlossin. My post season struggles continue and look to be never ending. My offense struggled to move the ball when my defense finally held their end of the bargain.

Big plays continue to ruin me, I have to find another way.

Im looking forward to next season

12 minutes ago, HeavyHitter55 said:

GG @SitnHereFlossin. My post season struggles continue and look to be never ending. My offense struggled to move the ball when my defense finally held their end of the bargain.

Big plays continue to ruin me, I have to find another way.

Im looking forward to next season

@HeavyHitter55

Yes, Fletcher Cox is a handful and a half. I only dream of getting that kind of production out of my interior D lineman when I make that type of investment in them. He didn’t have any sacks, but consistently was in my quarterback’s lap and limited my run game in the A and C gaps. 

1 hour ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@HeavyHitter55

Yes, Fletcher Cox is a handful and a half. I only dream of getting that kind of production out of my interior D lineman when I make that type of investment in them. He didn’t have any sacks, but consistently was in my quarterback’s lap and limited my run game in the A and C gaps. 

I had at least 4 times where my guys could have picked the ball but only one actually did. I was jumping up and down when my corner made the pick in the final 2 min thinking it was 6, but your WR made the tackle. He had nothing but green in front of him...

Same goes for my dropped pick from Mills on the right on the underneath out route.

SMDH

WP_20190102_21_56_18_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20190102_21_56_52_Pro (2).jpg

TO's

1-0

Packers survive a hungry Bears team on the legs of POG R. Cobb whose KO return with :01 left in the 1st half helped turn things around. 

Tough run D all game!  If not for a 50 yard TD run by T. Montgomery, he may have had negative yards! 

GG, Dad

16 minutes ago, dazzo0007 said:

WP_20190102_21_56_18_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20190102_21_56_52_Pro (2).jpg

TO's

1-0

Packers survive a hungry Bears team on the legs of POG R. Cobb whose KO return with :01 left in the 1st half helped turn things around. 

Tough run D all game!  If not for a 50 yard TD run by T. Montgomery, he may have had negative yards! 

GG, Dad

@dazzo0007

Those KO return TD's ..... man I swear sometimes I think they need to be tested for PED's. & with .01 seconds remaining in the half?!?

14 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo0007

Those KO return TD's ..... man I swear sometimes I think they need to be tested for PED's. & with .01 seconds remaining in the half?!?

We should add a rule:

When playing @dazzo0007, kick the ball out of bounds...

Starting at the 40 ultimately gives better chances

dazzo0007 likes this

@dazzo0007

We were playing old skool Bear football in the first half. Running game was beginning to take hold, we were stopping the run and we were rushing the quarterback. Just scored a TD with seconds left in the half on a blown coverage on the tight end to make it 10-0. With 1 sec left I outsmarted myself. Knowing how good you are at lateralling the squib kick, I tried a short high kick that was supposed to only carry to around the 30 yd line but the wind took it down to the 10 or 15. My defenders got too deep and after 1 or 2 great cuts by Cobb they were trailing. He gone!  That along with the 50 yd td run 3 plays into the the 3rd Q changed everything. A tale of two halves for sure. Your D clamped down while your O did just enough. 

Great battle Mike, now go get that “dazzo47” trophy!

dazzo0007 likes this

TITANS @ RAVENS - CONFERENCE TITLE GAME

The Titans offense was shut out, and frankly embarrassed in their regular season matchup. Throughout the week in practice we worked on two things that we knew were coming, but neither of them worked. I remember chatting with @X2KFootballG0dX in the 1st quarter, telling him my game plan wasn't working. He laughed at me and told me, just score here. He's hilarious. The P'sOG honor goes out to the Titans defensive line, limiting Alex Collins to 21 yards rushing on 11 carries, keeping Baltimore one dimensional on offense. This included a 4th down stand as Baltimore was driving to get in field goal range late in the 4th. Final score 14 - 13. GG @tjspeaks

TITANS

151                  20            131           83.1           0

RAVENS

124                 22            102           115.8         1

Titans_Defense_Football_77960-727x485.jpg