tjspeaks

CAG NFL LIX : CHAMPIONSHIP!

431 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

1st play of the game & I'm already behind the 8 ball. Who did I piss off to deserve this? Reminds me of my most recent SFL game.

@SitnHereFlossin we love you, but it is possible the Ai doesn't... and she is mean and full of vengeance. 

3 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo0007

My apologies for yesterday. I didn't see it in the thread unless I overlooked it. I was running late running errands for my daughter yesterday. I asked the SIM chump @X2KFootballG0dX to send you a message that I would be late and he stated he posted it in the forums but I don't see it. When I logged on you were playing someone else. I am available this weekend with notice. Otherwise I have a busy schedule next week and will not be available until Friday. Get@me

Was online waiting for you just playing a scrim in case you showed.  Messaged you after I saw you hop online but didn’t get a response.  I’m available now if you’d like to play. 

14 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

kingJ is game 3, Hh55 is game 2.

sch.png

So I fat fingered it. Everyone I clicked on the 15th it kept showing the 22

19 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo0007

I'm not sure why but I never seem to get your XBOX messages until later.

Sometimes happens to me, too. Found that the Xbox app tends to receive messages more reliably. 

WEEK 1 - RAMS @ RAIDERS

The Rams secondary forced 5 turnovers to get a cushion. But Oaklands red zone defense kept them within striking distance. A relentless 2nd half comeback made things interesting. Final score 23 -21. GG @X2KFootballG0dX

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

RAMS

233               110              123          64.6           5

RAIDERS

232                6                 226          86.6          2

EDIT: WEEK 1 - RAMS @ RAIDERS

Both teams decided to have a rubber match to decide the outcome of week 1. The Rams battled through Brandon Cook getting hurt and hard hitting throughout to survive 13 - 0. GG @X2KFootballG0dX Game ball goes out to LA's defensive coordinator for getting out of his own way and willingness to change things up to limit the Raiders to 79 yards of total offense.

HONORABLE MENTION: Oakland's MLB Derrick Johnson ... ball player! Stopped 3 would be TD's singlehandedly.

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

RAMS

195                 81             114           44.9           3

RAIDERS

79                   0               79            17.7           1

0de5c4d538d51adb909bb1f6aa5a1159.jpg

@deeoutdat7

I wanted to get this out early. I will not be available for games until Friday. But I also have a fantasy football draft Friday too so I'll have to see how that goes. Otherwise I am available on the weekend. Get@me

Jacksonville @ Baltimore

With the Jaguars leading 14-10 and 5 seconds left in the game, the Ravens had the ball at the Jaguars 5 yd line, Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith sniffed out the hb screen and snatched the game sealing user int!

GG @tjspeaks!

No stats as I got kicked from live as soon as the game ended.

On 8/15/2018 at 9:44 PM, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

@deeoutdat7 pick a day and time 

Monday -prefer after 8 pm edt 

Tuesday-perfer after 8 pm ext

Wed. - prefer after 9 pm edt

Thursday-after 10 pm ext

Friday-unavailable

Saturday-after 8 pm ext

Sunday -after 9 pm edt

Hey @AllenJD4lifeProductions I’m available tonight if your going to be online.

12 hours ago, dazzo0007 said:

@X2KFootballG0dX

Wednesday at 8:30 pm et?  But no rematches.  

lol I had to give flossin a chance he didn't want to play Cinderella again this season.

I will be out of town until Friday night. If you can play Weekend I can play Sat in the afternoon or Sun pretty much anytime.  LMK

SitnHereFlossin likes this