tjspeaks

CAG NFL LIX : CHAMPIONSHIP!

431 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2018 at 7:27 PM, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo0007

I am working from home this week. Provide me with days and times and I will let you know what works best for me. Get@me

Depending on @X2KFootballG0dX's response, how about Thurs. or Fri. at 8:30 pm ET?

WP_20181108_21_35_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20181108_21_35_35_Pro.jpg

Turnovers

0 - 1

After being off the field for < 30 seconds the entire 1st half,  the Packer defense came up big with key stops in the 2nd.  It took Rodgers and co. multiple attempts to get the ball in the end zone after subsequent drops by Cobb and Adams that would have put points on the board sooner. 

The Rams tremendous ball control and pace didn't leave Rodgers much time late in the 4th -- 1:45 to be exact.  Although starting deep on their own 10, Rodgers engineered what should have been the game-winning drive -- if not for the place-kicker getting flattened on a 45 yd. FG attempt.

However, as luck would have it, the Packers won the coin toss and methodically marched down the field for the game-winning FG.

Great game, @SitnHereFlossin 

POG - R. Cobb w/ 6 catches for 55 yards, KO return TD

X2KFootballG0dX likes this

17 minutes ago, dazzo0007 said:

WP_20181108_21_35_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20181108_21_35_35_Pro.jpg

Turnovers

0 - 1

After being off the field for < 30 seconds the entire 1st half,  the Packer defense came up big with key stops in the 2nd.  It took Rodgers and co. multiple attempts to get the ball in the end zone after subsequent drops by Cobb and Adams that would have put points on the board sooner. 

The Rams tremendous ball control and pace didn't leave Rodgers much time late in the 4th -- 1:45 to be exact.  Although starting deep on their own 10, Rodgers engineered what should have been the game-winning drive -- if not for the place-kicker getting flattened on a 45 yd. FG attempt.

However, as luck would have it, the Packers won the coin toss and methodically marched down the field for the game-winning FG.

Great game, @SitnHereFlossin 

POG - R. Cobb w/ 6 catches for 55 yards, KO return TD

@dazzo0007

Let me be the first to congratulate you. That said, the pain of this loss hurts. I was quite nervous before the game but was confident I was going to win. In fact I already had the picture I was going to display in my post saved to my desktop. After losing to you in week 1 of the current season I went back to see how you were so successful in defending the run. In fact I looked at it twice and found some things that I knew would be successful if I stayed patient. Although the 2nd quarter KO return hurt, I felt good about things. Midway through the 4th I lost the momentum and died a slow death.

This loss hurts because I could almost smell that trophy! It seems like forever since I won the last one. It is going to take some time to recover from this loss. It was right there to be had, but I have to commend your defense for that 2nd & 3rd down stop in the 4th quarter. Clay Matthews should be the 1st player to hold the trophy. He made your comeback possible. UGH! GG sir

X2KFootballG0dX and dazzo0007 like this