tjspeaks

CAG NFL LIX : CHAMPIONSHIP!

431 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo47

I have a hectic week ahead of me with both work and family coming in out of town. The best day to get our game in would be early this evening. Afterwards Thursday evening is a possibility. Afterwards we are heading to Vegas for the weekend. Get@me

@SitnHereFlossin

This evening is not good for me. Lmk if we can schedule Thursday at 8:00 pm ct. 

@dazzo47

i hate to do this but my wife just dragged me up out of the house. I have family in town and I have been forced to chauffeur them around to look at some houses. I need to reschedule. My sincere apologies. 

2 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo47

i hate to do this but my wife just dragged me up out of the house. I have family in town and I have been forced to chauffeur them around to look at some houses. I need to reschedule. My sincere apologies. 

No problem @SitnHereFlossin.

lmk when you become available. 

No worries. I have family in town so the weekend isn’t a possibility. Monday I will be watching Houston’s defensive coordinator stifle Alaska. Pick a day between Tuesday and Friday. 

On 10/17/2018 at 6:34 PM, X2KFootballG0dX said:

@deeoutdat7 You cannot receive messages on this site so I will just post again. I can play anytime after 7 central during the week.  I can play tonight if you can.  LMK

What’s your availability for the weekend? @X2KFootballG0dX

2 hours ago, deeoutdat7 said:

What’s your availability for the weekend? @X2KFootballG0dX

I can play tonight or Saturday pretty much anytime. Sunday I'm switching to nights until Weds.  So If you can play tonight or Sat LMK.

On 10/19/2018 at 7:00 PM, X2KFootballG0dX said:

I can play tonight or Saturday pretty much anytime. Sunday I'm switching to nights until Weds.  So If you can play tonight or Sat LMK.

I’m free the rest of the day...... Lmk if you’re still free

On 10/18/2018 at 9:16 PM, SitnHereFlossin said:

No worries. I have family in town so the weekend isn’t a possibility. Monday I will be watching Houston’s defensive coordinator stifle Alaska. Pick a day between Tuesday and Friday. 

@SitnHereFlossin, how about Tuesday at 8:00 pm ct?

48 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

Can you do 7:45 central? My daughter has late practices this week and I will need to leave to pick her up from school immediately afterwards.

Yes

SitnHereFlossin likes this