tjspeaks

CAG NFL LIX : CHAMPIONSHIP!

431 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, dazzo47 said:

I need a refresher course for the use of abilities.  Do we no longer have banned abilities or combinations of abilities. You just take the hit on the spreadsheet?  Can you use speed burner on tiers other than gold and does it work?  Are these guidelines posted somewhere?

@dazzo47,

Sorry I haven't responded. I'll post a comprehensive list of team building rules tonight. 

On 7/26/2018 at 9:39 AM, dazzo47 said:

I need a refresher course for the use of abilities.  Do we no longer have banned abilities or combinations of abilities. You just take the hit on the spreadsheet?  Can you use speed burner on tiers other than gold and does it work?  Are these guidelines posted somewhere?

Full comprehensive breakdown here:

I've pinned this to the forum to keep it at the top.

@NTQ03@MightyRx@deeoutdat7

Note change to punt rule:
4th and inches (not 4th and 1) one time per game

IV. Punt the ball on 4th down (unless you are kicking a FG, inside your opponents 40 yard line or behind in the 4th quarter).  Note: One time per game; each team can go for it outside of the posted rules -  but only in a 4th and inches situation. 

MightyRx likes this

LEAGUE NOTICE:

Latest and Greatest Spreadsheet has been added to Team Build Rules thread:

User note: Although it is not necessary to change to this spreadsheet, it just makes things easier to use and for us to check moving forward.  If you haven't started to build assemble your team, please use this spreadsheet moving forward.

This will be a living thread, and the latest spreadsheet will be kept here from now on.  So please check at the beginning of each season to make sure you're using the latest (I've included the date of when the spreadsheet was last changed for quick reference).  I'll post when there are changes and will try to post reminders at the beginning of each season.

dazzo47 likes this

@dazzo0007 idk if you got your team ready but my schedule is

Monday -prefer after 8 pm edt 

Tuesday-perfer after 8 pm ext

Wed. - prefer after 9 pm edt

Thursday-after 10 pm ext

Friday-unavailable

Saturday-after 8 pm ext

Sunday -after 9 pm edt

I like to play Monday or after  to get my depth chart done but can push to Sunday lmk

On 8/11/2018 at 8:24 PM, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

@dazzo0007 idk if you got your team ready but my schedule is

Monday -prefer after 8 pm edt 

Tuesday-perfer after 8 pm ext

Wed. - prefer after 9 pm edt

Thursday-after 10 pm ext

Friday-unavailable

Saturday-after 8 pm ext

Sunday -after 9 pm edt

I like to play Monday or after  to get my depth chart done but can push to Sunday lmk

can you do tonight at 8:30 pm et?

10 hours ago, dazzo0007 said:

can you do tonight at 8:30 pm et?

I have a show at 9 pm on Facebook live can we play tomorrow? My apologies but I'm an analyst for a high school football thing and a fellow co-worker is doing a show Tuesday and the 1st game is Wednesday 

1 hour ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

I have a show at 9 pm on Facebook live can we play tomorrow? My apologies but I'm an analyst for a high school football thing and a fellow co-worker is doing a show Tuesday and the 1st game is Wednesday 

We can do 8:00 pm et tonight if you prefer. 

8 hours ago, dazzo0007 said:

We can do 8:00 pm et tonight if you prefer. 

Wish I had known sooner sorry missed your message  lmk when your available this week I can make anyway work sides Friday 

10 hours ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

Wish I had known sooner sorry missed your message  lmk when your available this week I can make anyway work sides Friday 

tonight at 8:00 pm et?