tjspeaks

CAG NFL LIX : CHAMPIONSHIP!

431 posts in this topic

1lix.png

Official NFL rosters are back!

Schedule & Standings:

http://www.scheduleague.com/lix

@HeavyHitter55 will post spreadsheet and I will repost here if anyone needs it.  

Spreadsheet for this season:

CAG Roster Spreadsheet - 162 Points.xlsx

We are adding one week between seasons

for playoffs to get rolling and to give everyone a week to build teams. 

1lix.png

Official NFL rosters are back!

Ravens - tjspeaks

Eagles - HH55

Bears - daz47

Bucs - Allen JD

Packers - daz007

Rams - Eddie

Browns - deeoutdat

49ers - NYQ03

Jaguars - Mightyrx

Raiders - xRunandSh00tx

Zero time CAG NFL Champion 49ers are back in!

P.S. Can someone make me one of those XChampion awards tags? ZeroXChampion or 0XChampion. Thanks!

tjspeaks likes this

19 hours ago, deeoutdat7 said:

I’ll play with the Browns if @aquickassasin is cool with it.

I need to take this season off since there is going be around 3-4 weeks where I won't be available to play during the season, so they're all yours this season.  Though I would like to have them back next season if possible.

I need a refresher course for the use of abilities.  Do we no longer have banned abilities or combinations of abilities. You just take the hit on the spreadsheet?  Can you use speed burner on tiers other than gold and does it work?  Are these guidelines posted somewhere?

7 hours ago, dazzo47 said:

I need a refresher course for the use of abilities.  Do we no longer have banned abilities or combinations of abilities. You just take the hit on the spreadsheet?  Can you use speed burner on tiers other than gold and does it work?  Are these guidelines posted somewhere?

Yes you take a double hit the reason I got to use quick release is bc I went sub 500 if you lose the next 2 games you would be 3-5 getting to add 7 point's over 162. I believe the javo editor if you add speed burner after you finish your roster it will increase a bronze or silver to plus 5 instead of max where it suppose to be due to the sim league requirement.

@dazzo47

posted in primer post:

You have complete flexibility if you use the HH55 spreadsheet as long as you adhere to these guidelines:

• Min 2 Golds per team - Max 5 Golds per team
  • Max 4 Golds per side of the ball
  • Min 3 Silvers per team - Max 8 Silvers per team
  • Min 1 Bronze per team
  • Max 2 forbidden/restricted abilities on team (1 per CAP) restricted ability = 3x cost for gold & silver (not permitted on coppers)
  • No clutch on WRs

Speed burner is still banned on non golds because it does not work with all editors. 

dazzo47 likes this