Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NTQ03

Fumbles

6 posts in this topic

I remember making a suggestion YEARS ago when (if I remember right) the hex numbers came out and I believe it has all players with super high carrying and trying to reduce them by like 10-15 points to see if it added fumbling more to the game. Was this ever tried in league?

Not that I know of. But my tailbacks been fumbling like crazy the past couple seasons. I think @X2KFootballG0dX may have downgraded him when making my team. I’ve lost three games lately and those fumbles come at crucial times. I may have to find someone else to make my teams. Or buy a PC and do it myself. 

X2KFootballG0dX likes this

There's plenty of fumbles that happen with the qbs and hbs and plenty on kickoffs with CBS I'm running risk with primetime as my returner this season. But there are missing portraits and play by play names me and destro found 

4 hours ago, NTQ03 said:

I remember making a suggestion YEARS ago when (if I remember right) the hex numbers came out and I believe it has all players with super high carrying and trying to reduce them by like 10-15 points to see if it added fumbling more to the game. Was this ever tried in league?

someone was supposed to take a look into this but they fumbled the ball on this one

MightyRx, dazzo47 and HeavyHitter55 like this

9 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

someone was supposed to take a look into this but they fumbled the ball on this one

Lol I know I tested it and found an uptick but that was just scrimmages Against cpu