Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NTQ03

Guess who’s back?

75 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

@HeavyHitter55 about the extra 7 points are we gonna add the bowl game to our record since everyone has one this season only example we go 3-4 in the regular season but win our week 8 bowl game putting us at 4-4?

If the bowl game gives everyone the same number of games played, yes. 

3 minutes ago, HeavyHitter55 said:

If the bowl game gives everyone the same number of games played, yes. 

Yes this year's semifinals and minor bowl games are this year's week 8 .Everyone has 1 bowl game since we are even at 8 teams.

1 minute ago, LynnRamos said:

I sensed a disturbance in the force. Long time no see, NTQ. 

The real legend is home and he probably unaware of his virtual self is a legend. He will be mind blown 

1 minute ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

The real legend is home and he probably unaware of his virtual self is a legend. He will be mind blown 

Yeah Nick T. Quick in the SFL a legend lol.

Just now, LynnRamos said:

Yeah Nick T. Quick in the SFL a legend lol.

Lol it will be known to him by Friday and I'll have his reaction live at 9 pm EDT of Inside CAG NFL Episode #8

33 minutes ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

@NTQ03 would you mind I send you a questionare thru Xbox live for my show Friday? I want to know how you been since you are now back

Don’t mind at all!

44 minutes ago, aquickassasin said:

Welcome back, I remember playing way back in the day.

I know right! OG status.

19 minutes ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

Lol it will be known to him by Friday and I'll have his reaction live at 9 pm EDT of Inside CAG NFL Episode #8

I’m a legend? Lol

2 minutes ago, NTQ03 said:

I’m a legend? Lol

Yes in the SIM league you were very good for Ramos team almost unstoppable. Even though I'm no longer part of that league you are the reason I'm now getting bald litterly or any past owner or coordinator 

12 minutes ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

Yes in the SIM league you were very good for Ramos team almost unstoppable. Even though I'm no longer part of that league you are the reason I'm now getting bald litterly or any past owner or coordinator 

Was that the Baltimore Crabs? My silver WR?

Just now, NTQ03 said:

Was that the Baltimore Crabs? My silver WR?

You was eventually traded to Mexico city/sante Fe and went on a rampage during my time with Minneapolis and Houston. I have no idea now been a year or so since i been part of the league I think tj has a new team now not sure.

6 minutes ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

You was eventually traded to Mexico city/sante Fe and went on a rampage during my time with Minneapolis and Houston. I have no idea now been a year or so since i been part of the league I think tj has a new team now not sure.

Crazy. I don’t remember what abilities I gave him.

23 minutes ago, NTQ03 said:

Crazy. I don’t remember what abilities I gave him.

Lmk when your team is done I can scrimmage usually anytime. I know how it is to be rusty I was for bout 2 years. I was still able to win 2 games and compete. And your finally able to be called the 49ers :)

19 minutes ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

Forgot to mention @NTQ03since your a sharks fan

29260_0.jpg

Kings and Cavs have 1 thing in common. Both got swept :P

22 minutes ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

Lmk when your team is done I can scrimmage usually anytime. I know how it is to be rusty I was for bout 2 years. I was still able to win 2 games and compete. And your finally able to be called the 49ers :)

Well I have to get to a computer to use the excel stuff and then have TJ hex it so I don’t know when it’ll be ready.

3 hours ago, NTQ03 said:

Well I have to get to a computer to use the excel stuff and then have TJ hex it so I don’t know when it’ll be ready.

I did finally get to see the reign last year in Charlotte was alot of fun was mad we traded for budaij again bc I really like Campbell 

11 hours ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

I did finally get to see the reign last year in Charlotte was alot of fun was mad we traded for budaij again bc I really like Campbell 

Budaij played well for you guys last time.