Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NTQ03

Guess who’s back?

75 posts in this topic

I messaged TJ on Live yesterday when I got my 360 hooked back up (haven’t had it hoooed up since I bought my xbone about 3-4 years ago) he said the next season didn’t start for 6 weeks. Just working on getting reacquainted with the game and league rules/build rules so I can make my 49ers squad. 

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Yeah I’m going to need all the help I can get. I started a new career back in February so my schedule is slightly different then it was before.

1 minute ago, NTQ03 said:

Yeah I’m going to need all the help I can get. I started a new career back in February so my schedule is slightly different then it was before.

We got our on inside cag NFL show now. I'm so glad your finally back we have missed you alot.

Oh sweet! Like a podcast?? I remember doing one with TPat and someone else like 5 years ago as a guest.

1 minute ago, NTQ03 said:

Oh sweet! Like a podcast?? I remember doing one with TPat and someone else like 5 years ago as a guest.

Yes we've had 7 episodes kinda like a review I do on my YouTube. Sides I'm no longer a kid I'm now over 30 lol

1 minute ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

@NTQ03 feel free to add me when you get your team in check and we can scrimmage when we are free.

Will do. I’ll likely need it hexed. I’m trying right meow to find the build guide rules (heard there’s a salary cap too) so need to figure it all out. The cap was for “buying” abilities right? Is there any still banned (like route god, quick release, workhorse etc?) or are they just super expensive?

2 minutes ago, NTQ03 said:

Oh awesome. Is it audio over APF Gameplay or actually in person?

It's a live camera the link is in the thread. Eddie has his show also but been unable to do it since he's busy with work

2 minutes ago, NTQ03 said:

Will do. I’ll likely need it hexed. I’m trying right meow to find the build guide rules (heard there’s a salary cap too) so need to figure it all out. The cap was for “buying” abilities right? Is there any still banned (like route god, quick release, workhorse etc?) or are they just super expensive?

Just use the spreadsheet you can use like restricted abilities for double . Like route God on a te/wr but can't spend 162 on your team.

Just use the spreadsheet you can use like restricted abilities for double . Like route God on a te/wr but can't spend 162 on your team.

Cool. I’m about to grab dinner. I’ll locate the spreadsheet and go over the abilities while I eat.

Have @tjspeaks to help you out I've done it without the spreadsheet before

Thanks. I Just need to figure out how to view it so I can just write it down and then submit it to get hexed.