tjspeaks

CAG NFL LVIII rosters: NCAA

34 posts in this topic

Corey Simon DT Gold 

Derrick Brooks OLB bronze 

Keeping the switch to avoid more issues will NOT be over limit currently at 161 will enforce my 7 ability points to add extra ability to Simon (2-5 last season) that ability will be speed burner putting me at 4 but only 3 on defense . Putting me at 165.

1.1_fs.png.2c3da16937d2f158f80669af82656210.png

@aquickassasin

stay out of so much man to man and allow your db’s to make plays. I’m mot saying eliminate it, just switch things up. If your putrid d line can get pressure you can win w your defense. But the opposing qb will have all day to find an open man. 

2 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@aquickassasin

stay out of so much man to man and allow your db’s to make plays. I’m mot saying eliminate it, just switch things up. If your putrid d line can get pressure you can win w your defense. But the opposing qb will have all day to find an open man. 

For the most part, I have eliminated Man to Man after Heavyhitter torched me on a 3rd and long run with like 45 seconds left in the game.  Throwing that game away on a run still drives me crazy.  I still use it sparingly as a change of pace strategy.

SitnHereFlossin likes this

4 minutes ago, aquickassasin said:

For the most part, I have eliminated Man to Man after Heavyhitter torched me on a 3rd and long run with like 45 seconds left in the game.  Throwing that game away on a run still drives me crazy.  I still use it sparingly as a change of pace strategy.

Dives and traps are man to man killers. Whether the mike is the middle or weak side backer, there is only one man to beat for a foot race to he end zone. If that backer gets blocked up and the NG/DT gets pushed back you’re yelling and screaming hoping you can catch em before he reaches the end zone. 

5 minutes ago, aquickassasin said:

Dives and traps are man to man killers. Whether the mike is the middle or weak side backer, there is only one man to beat for a foot race to he end zone.