SitnHereFlossin

CAG Season LVIII [NCAA] Bowl Week!

434 posts in this topic

The way this season has played out thus far for Miami .... UGH. Then to twist the knife while its in my stomach my wife surprises me with a new television she wants me to mount on the wall in my office, kicking my XBOX out of the loft; my favorite place to play. Said she grew tired of me yelling and screaming at the tv, scaring our 7 year old. Just great

2 minutes ago, tjspeaks said:

Notice:

CAG NFL does not condone scaring children or hurting animals during league games. 

- the management

We're both allergic to pets so that's no issue. Though we used to have a blue nosed pit bull I got several years ago simply to have a partner to go running with. He was awesome!

If anyone can assist... (need to hex my team and NTQ's team).
I am without a working editor, if someone can upload one (can use wetransfer.com or similar) and provide a download link, i would appreciate it. 

12 minutes ago, tjspeaks said:

I am without a working editor, if someone can upload one (can use wetransfer.com or similar) and provide a download link, i would appreciate it. 

I'm being held hostage by my little monsters today but I can take care of both. It'll be a couple days though.

30 minutes ago, tjspeaks said:

@tjspeaks, to ease building your roster accurately, please repost your roster with numbers, heights, and weights filled in. That is unless you want them all to be Mighty Mouse sized (5-6 190)...

42 minutes ago, tjspeaks said:

Thanks to @HeavyHitter55 for hexing my team and NTQs for scrimmages/next season! 

NP - least I can do for the league

The Gators stay at home to face arguably the best Vols QB ever in Peyton Manning.

Florida kick started the game by getting out of a tight spot - 3rd & 22 with a 66 yard completion to TE Aaron Hernandez. This completion seemed to forever ring in the head of the Vols defense as they allowed 251 yards through the air on a 21-18 victory.

POG: QB Cam Newton 17-19 for 212 yards, 3 TD 1 interception

Anti-POG: FL special teams unit allowing (yet another) @dazzo0007 KO TD.

Noteworthy player: HB Emmitt Smith who was able to take advantage of all of his opportunities, touching the ball 24 times for a grand total of 148 yards and 2 TDs allowing the offense to keep rolling keeping Manning on the sidelines 

Stats (FL-TENN):

TY: 286-178

PY: 212-158

RY: 74-20

TO: 2-1

QBR: 130.8-100.5

Another great one @dazzo0007! Our games have been coming down to a 1/2 inch lately!

dazzo0007 likes this

27 minutes ago, HeavyHitter55 said:

The Gators stay at home to face arguably the best Vols QB ever in Peyton Manning.

Florida kick started the game by getting out of a tight spot - 3rd & 22 with a 66 yard completion to TE Aaron Hernandez. This completion seemed to forever ring in the head of the Vols defense as they allowed 251 yards through the air on a 21-18 victory.

POG: QB Cam Newton 17-19 for 212 yards, 3 TD 1 interception

Anti-POG: FL special teams unit allowing (yet another) @dazzo0007 KO TD.

Noteworthy player: HB Emmitt Smith who was able to take advantage of all of his opportunities, touching the ball 24 times for a grand total of 148 yards and 2 TDs allowing the offense to keep rolling keeping Manning on the sidelines 

Stats (FL-TENN):

TY: 251-178

PY: 212-158

RY: 74-20

TO: 2-1

QBR: 130.8-100.5

Another great one @dazzo0007! Our games have been coming down to a 1/2 inch lately!

I tried warning people @HeavyHitter55 team is no joke. He's definitely a early  favorite to win the national championship. For a guy who neatly took a season off is now rolling well done sir.

HeavyHitter55 likes this

7 minutes ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

I tried warning people @HeavyHitter55 team is no joke. He's definitely a early  favorite to win the national championship. For a guy who neatly took a season off is now rolling well done sir.

Thanks @AllenJD4lifeProductions.

I actually didn't take a season off - if I had, this season would have been it.  However, after thinking of having 6-8 weeks off, I knew I'd have the itch back within the month, so I decided to 'suck it up' as @SitnHereFlossin would say.

I'm certainly not looking beyond the next game and my next opponent, however.  If people want to favor me, then that's nice, but I'm going to into each and every game as I need to play the best I can and not worry about anything else.  Limit mistakes and take what I can with calculated risk sprinkled in.

I've only ever won a couple playoff games and have choked in win or go home situations.  I need to step things up, and while this season is an improvement over last season, I'm not where I need to be.  People will start to catch on to what I'm doing, and I need to do my best to stay one step ahead.

16 minutes ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

@aquickassasin how is your schedule this week I know your behind like others due to personal lives and etc but I can try to make our game work with a notice I do have big brother this week and @tjspeaks on Tuesday but lmk

I should be able to play sometime either this week or early next week.  I just moved a couple days ago, and I lost my team USB in some box so I'm still trying to find that.

41 minutes ago, aquickassasin said:

I should be able to play sometime either this week or early next week.  I just moved a couple days ago, and I lost my team USB in some box so I'm still trying to find that.

Ok no problem lmk

UMD 17
FSU 10

Allan was a few inches short and then a dropped pass in the endzone away from tying this one up as time  expired. great one @AllenJD4lifeProductions

nod.jpg

PoG: Neil O'Donnell 8/8, 92 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT

-------------------------- stats -----------------------

MD x FS
172 yards 263
110 pass 228
62 rush 35
0 TOs 1
154.2 QBr 73.4