SitnHereFlossin

CAG Season LVIII [NCAA] Bowl Week!

435 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, tjspeaks said:

@SitnHereFlossin great stuff! You are always a headache on both sides of the ball (even though you mock your offense). It is an honor to share this hobby with people like you. Thanks for caring about the league.  It's been a fun journey - I still love these games.

So do I. It’s the only game I play. Though I have been thinking about purchasing State of Decay 2. I’m a huge The Walking Dead fan. 

I guess @MightyRx is wondering why his name isn't mentioned. My bad you been incognito and I forgot about you and your vaunted front four on defense. On defense you don't do anything unique but you are constantly able to generate pressure with your front 4. Your offense doesn't scare me, but your running back making would be tacklers look like bowling pins is a nuisance. You were only in the league for a handful of seasons before winning your first CAG trophy. Much respect

Bowl games and rivalry games will be listed in day have been sent to Eddie for approval   or so remember this season you have a chance to take home some hardwood unlike previous seasons DO NOT GIVE UP a bowl championship is in everyone's grabs

5 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

1.01.png

Gents,

The season will kick off on Tuesday. I need some time to hex two teams, complete the schedule, graphics, etc.
look forward to another fun season!

@tjspeaks thank you for your continuous efforts to keep this league going.

I'm proud to announce the final postseason  bowl schedule. The plan is for the semifinals and other 2 minor bowls to run an extra week putting us closer to non fantasy seasons as we will be in mid August after a 9 week schedule. All games will be set up by the standard CAG standings. I'll meet with @tjspeaks to set up all bowl matches by the CAG tiebreaker system. 

1. Please play all 7 regular season games to avoid confusion beyond the selection committee 

2. If a game is NOT played we will come up with a fairness that all 8 teams will served equally

3. No Bye Weeks 7 week regular season week 8 will be semifinals and the minor bowls

Semifinals 

#4 seed vs #1 seed 

#3 seed vs #2 seed

Finals 

Winner of the 4/1 vs 3/2 game set up after bowl week

Minor Bowls 

#6 seed   vs  #5 seed 

#8 seed vs #7 seed 

Enjoy where every game is mattered 

Rivalry Games Games that influence Real Life NCAA rivalries these game will mostly will be streamed LIVE and will be featured in Inside CAG NFL

3rd Saturday in September 

@dazzo0007 Tennessee vs @HeavyHitter55 Florida 

College On Campus Survivor Rivalry 

@tjspeaks Maryland vs @aquickassasin Ohio State

Florida Cup Series 

@SitnHereFlossin Miami vs @HeavyHitter55 Florida 

@HeavyHitter55 Florida  vs @AllenJD4lifeProductions Florida State 

@SitnHereFlossin Miami vs @AllenJD4lifeProductions Florida State 

FEEL FREE TO COVER ANY NON RIVALRY GAMES THESE JUST THE SEASON MORE FUN AND COMPETITIVE 

SitnHereFlossin likes this

16 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

With all that money @tjspeaks makes he said he would have never a few of his pennies on a streaming device as well. 

Can't really blame him, everyone gets to watch and scrutinize your plays constantly so you lose some element of surprise.  With that said I've thought about turning my mic on when I play to talk through what I'm doing because hey I don't lose enough in the league so I figured I could talk through my thought processes as well.  Would anyone be interested in watching with commentary?

SitnHereFlossin likes this

On 6/3/2018 at 4:05 PM, SitnHereFlossin said:

@aquickassasin

Just a tip .... man to man defense is great in certain situations, but a heart breaker in others. There was a game you played vs @HeavyHitter55 a few seasons ago in which your defense was trying to win the game for you, but you wouldn't let 'em. IMO if you would've cheated your db's closer to the line of scrimmage, a turnover was eminent. But you didn't put your trust in them and he came from behind in the 4th to win it.I love your offense. You call a variety of plays I don't have the guts to attempt to execute.

Yeah, my defense is stale most of the time.  I have the most success when I'm running seemingly random defensive schemes.  Maybe I should do with my defense what I have done with my offense and completely revamp it.  Though most of the fear of man to man comes from both playing in the old days where it was a death sentence to call man defense, and the fact that when I came back to APF that was the only thing that I ran.  More variety is always a good thing.

we had a guy who used to provide audio and video of himself. But it was mainly to illustrate his emotions more than anything. I tried doing the same thing but my wife doesn’t want the world knowing how emotionally charged I get “over a video game.” 

On 6/6/2018 at 5:41 PM, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

I'm proud to announce the final postseason  bowl schedule. The plan is for the semifinals and other 2 minor bowls to run an extra week putting us closer to non fantasy seasons as we will be in mid August after a 9 week schedule. All games will be set up by the standard CAG standings. I'll meet with @tjspeaks to set up all bowl matches by the CAG tiebreaker system. 

1. Please play all 7 regular season games to avoid confusion beyond the selection committee 

2. If a game is NOT played we will come up with a fairness that all 8 teams will served equally

3. No Bye Weeks 7 week regular season week 8 will be semifinals and the minor bowls

Semifinals 

#4 seed vs #1 seed 

#3 seed vs #2 seed

Finals 

Winner of the 4/1 vs 3/2 game set up after bowl week

Minor Bowls 

#6 seed   vs  #5 seed 

#8 seed vs #7 seed 

Enjoy where every game is mattered 

Updated to accommodate recent news this should be final