SitnHereFlossin

CAG Season LVIII [NCAA] Bowl Week!

435 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, X2KFootballG0dX said:

Texas Tech advances to the National Championship with a win over the cinderella story Miami Hurricanes

Final 28-14

POG Tech Defense with two pick sixes including a 99yd pick six that was a momentum changer.

TT               MU

Passing        286              281

Rushing          7                 49

Total            293             330

TO                 3                  3

QBR             86.6             53.5

GG Flossin!!!! You made a comeback this season that you should be proud of.....from toilet bowl bound to playoff.  Good Job sir

Turnovers are hard to overcome. 2 pick 6's .... the way my offense is set up is a death wish. After I started 0 - 3 it was you who motivated me when you sent me those toilet bowl emojis. It was great to get into the BCS championship series, but it sucks to not win it. GG @X2KFootballG0dX

X2KFootballG0dX likes this

David vs Goliath CAG XVIII National Championship @X2KFootballG0dX Texas Tech steam rolled through the season with ease rolled his way to a spot in the semifinals before @dazzo47 Notre Dame was even thought of as a semifinalst but a early season victory of Florida would bring father time for a chance of repeat. When Notre Dame was on the ropes against upset minded Florida State. A Interception would give Notre Dame the momentum to play and blow out Ohio State. Then Notre Dame would roll into Miami and sweep Florida and win the Orange Bowl. Now we go to Baltimore and can David concour Goliath with the help of father time again or will Texas Tech make sure Notre Dame father time struck midnight??? 8 teams down to 2 teams 4 quarters  20 minutes it the National Title 

DEXATI20180810230244.png

X2KFootballG0dX and dazzo47 like this

Texas Tech earns the CAG BCS title with a hard fought battle against the defending champ coach Dazzo47 and his Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

Final 21-13

POG LB Mike Smith with a crucial pick to kill a drive which would've  made this game a whole lot different.

TT                             ND

Passing          198                             145

Rushing           33                              12

Total              231                             157

TO                   3                                 2

QBR               90.4                             34.9

GG Dazzo47!!  Excellent down the wire game again.   Well Played sir

dazzo47 likes this

12 hours ago, X2KFootballG0dX said:

Texas Tech earns the CAG BCS title with a hard fought battle against the defending champ coach Dazzo47 and his Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

Final 21-13

POG LB Mike Smith with a crucial pick to kill a drive which would've  made this game a whole lot different.

GG Dazzo47!!  Excellent down the wire game again.   Well Played sir

You are right, the Mike Smith pick was probably the play of the game. Only down by 4 with about a minute and a half left in the 3rd, we were faced with a 3rd and 2 on your 23 yd line. I had a favorable matchup for my silver WR in the slot, so I audibled to a quick post. It looked good as I saw the copper LB turn his back, but as I threw the pass he quickly righted himself and got in position for the pick. That indeed changed everything. 

Once I had the lead 10-0, I was expecting a few hail mary passes, but they never came. You reinvented yourself by showing great patience. Well played @X2KFootballG0dX and congrats on a perfect season!

May we meet again!

X2KFootballG0dX likes this