SitnHereFlossin

CAG Season LVIII [NCAA] Bowl Week!

434 posts in this topic

WEEK 4 - MIAMI @ MARYLAND

This game continues to surprise me. This season I invested heavily into my defensive line expecting big dividends. Through 3 games they barely have shown a presence vs the run or pass game. VS TJ I have moderate success vs the run game but he has always had all day to throw the ball. Today the page finally turned. My D line was bouncing his quarterback off of his neck the entire contest. Jerome McDougle finished the day with 3 sacks but there were a number of QB hurries and knockdowns. This including knocking Neil O'Donnell out of the 4th quarter.

In the 1st half my offense was in a rhythm. We led at the half 13-0. Our run game was fantastic and the passing attack was opportunistic. The tide changed in the 2nd half however. Our rushing yarding went backwards. With TJ doing what TJ does this game was a unsuccessful 3rd down conversion away from becoming interesting. Final score 13-7. GG @tjspeaks

POG - The guys in the trenches

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

MIAMI

241                  57           184           118.7            0

MARYLAND

117                 4              113         80.8 & 47.9     0

unnamed.jpg

1 hour ago, tjspeaks said:

@dazzo47 We have not forgot about the Wall of Champions. 

Every time we call a contractor, they say they are headed back to Mrs.  @SitnHereFlossin's house. 

This song may tie you over (dated but applicable).

I have made all the major investments this year into this house that I'm going to make. That is unless the boss convinces me otherwise. You'll have to find another excuse.

Brothers,

My apologies for not streaming the game but I experienced technical difficulties and had already postponed the start of the game.

@X2KFootballG0dX and @AllenJD4lifeProductions sorry for the delay getting back to you.  I'll be able to play starting Wednesday Evening through Sunday evening.  I'm not exactly sure what my schedule is going to be, but I should be around most of the days as I'm not planning to do much over my days off.  Let me know what works for you guys.

1 hour ago, aquickassasin said:

@X2KFootballG0dX and @AllenJD4lifeProductions sorry for the delay getting back to you.  I'll be able to play starting Wednesday Evening through Sunday evening.  I'm not exactly sure what my schedule is going to be, but I should be around most of the days as I'm not planning to do much over my days off.  Let me know what works for you guys.

@aquickassasin can you do a 9 pm edt wed?

Texas Tech remain unbeaten with a tough 17-7 over the tough Irish

POG Tech Defense for giving Montana trouble when it counted.

TT                         ND

Passing       244                       112

Rushing        11                         59

Total          255                        171

TO               2                            1

Qbr            89.4                       53.0

GG sir Daz!!!!

WEEK 5 - MIAMI @ FLORIDA

My defensive line performed a disappearing act once again until the 4th quarter. Miami was leading 9-7 til late in the third when both offenses suddenly got into a rhythm. Final score 23-15. GG @AllenJD4lifeProductions

POG - The Miami O line which helped generate 110 rushing yards.

MIAMI

266                   110          157            101.9        1

FLORIDA

184                  16             168           87.6           1

858782302.jpg

17 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

WEEK 5 - MIAMI @ FLORIDA

My defensive line performed a disappearing act once again until the 4th quarter. Miami was leading 9-7 til late in the third when both offenses suddenly got into a rhythm. Final score 23-15. GG @AllenJD4lifeProductions

POG - The Miami O line which helped generate 110 rushing yards.

MIAMI

266                   110          157            101.9        1

FLORIDA

184                  16             168           87.6           1

858782302.jpg

This is the best zone defense I have played since my return to CAG. My offense did hit a snag but I'm finally moving away from the run game. Something I was hoping to move away from this season with running a bronze hb next season. That is Right Ronald Jones will be a bronze 77 overall in Madden 19. 

SitnHereFlossin likes this

4 hours ago, dazzo47 said:

@HeavyHitter55, I’ll take Wednesday at 9PM ET. 

Currently fighting off a nasty head cold. Hopefully I'll be good by tomorrow night. I'll let you know if not