SitnHereFlossin

CAG Season LVIII [NCAA Alumni] - week #5

260 posts in this topic

Unfortunately, someone spilled a jug of Gatorade on the TV broadcast equipment - not permitting the FSU @ FL game to be broadcast tonight (that individual is no longer with the network).

The Florida Gators were in the zone tonight firing on all cylinders, putting up 35 points in the first half marching to a decisive 35-7 victory.

POG: FL defensive backfield with 6 passes defended, 3 interceptions, and 2 TDs.

Stats (FL - FSU):
TY: 213-213
PY: 108-167
RY: 105-46
QBR: 158.3-27.4
TO: 0-3

GG @AllenJD4lifeProductions!

@dazzo47

When you come back down to earth and the champagne wears off let me know when you're available. I am free today and tomorrow anytime after 7 central. Friday all day. Weekends pending approval from the boss. Get@me

On 6/19/2018 at 6:55 PM, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

@HeavyHitter55 I flat out chocked your offense is nearly unstoppable. When I seen 2 gold TE  i knew i was dead in the water. And only hope for a shootout. This 2 week layover had me rusted. If someone figures that offense out let me know we'll played. 

@AllenJD4lifeProductions

I'm bummed out right now since losing my playoff game yesterday. Reading this post right now ... reminds me of the defeated attitude that I have to try and somehow put behind me. I been in a slump since the middle of the lone star season and the light at the end of the tunnel is no where in sight. I been losing games in the strangest of ways lately. To top things off, my already short offensive playbook has been shrinking as of late. I gotta find a way out of this rut and the none of my brothers in the league will be trying to help come game day.

On 6/20/2018 at 8:45 AM, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo47

When you come back down to earth and the champagne wears off let me know when you're available. I am free today and tomorrow anytime after 7 central. Friday all day. Weekends pending approval from the boss. Get@me

@SitnHereFlossin

How about Friday at 8:00 PM CT?

On 6/20/2018 at 9:45 AM, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo47

When you come back down to earth and the champagne wears off...

Notice:

CAG NFL does not promote the use of alcoholic beverages after victories (or defeats).

- the management

MightyRx, dazzo0007 and dazzo47 like this

18 minutes ago, tjspeaks said:

Notice:

CAG NFL does not promote the use of alcoholic beverages after victories (or defeats).

- the management

Should we call you Bill Belichick now? Mr. Slave Driver

No Fun League

7 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

Notice:

- the management

I don't consume much. In fact, once 2 beers are in my system I'm buzzing. 3 or 4 and I'm done for the week. I have a few neighbors who drink beer like it's water on a hot summer day, feeding me with peer pressure but I never give in.

10 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

Notice:

- the management

@tjspeaks I think I haven't broken that rule by drinking during the game lol

21 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@AllenJD4lifeProductions

I'm bummed out right now since losing my playoff game yesterday. Reading this post right now ... reminds me of the defeated attitude that I have to try and somehow put behind me. I been in a slump since the middle of the lone star season and the light at the end of the tunnel is no where in sight. I been losing games in the strangest of ways lately. To top things off, my already short offensive playbook has been shrinking as of late. I gotta find a way out of this rut and the none of my brothers in the league will be trying to help come game day.

2 gold TE are deadly period @HeavyHitter55 team is good on his build he did a smart thing in his team build. 

HeavyHitter55 likes this

38 minutes ago, dazzo0007 said:

can you do sun at 8:30 pm et by chance?

I should. I may be a little late. I'll let you know if I can't make it on time

dazzo0007 likes this

ND.......3...0...0...7...3.....13

MIA......0...7...0...3...0.....10

Notre Dame won the overtime toss and was able to drive down to the Miami 13 for the winning field goal. POG Joe Montana was just good enough against a very tough Miami defense (11/21, 1 TD, 1 int). The overtime back breaker was a huge 35 yard 3rd down pass to Mark Bavaro which had to be thrown perfectly as he got a step on the defender. 

STAT.........ND..........MIA

TY.............189.........135

PY.............141..........85

RY...............48..........50

TO.................1............1

PR............69.7.......42.1

Tough battle all the way @SitnHereFlossin