SitnHereFlossin

Potential Fantasy Season

78 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

I just realized I made a huge error of calculation @tjspeaks

@SitnHereFlossin & @X2KFootballG0dX voted for #1 -2

@dazzo0007 @dazzo47 and me voted for #2-3

@tjspeaks voted for #3-1

I'm willing to invoid my vote and let @tjspeaks decide between #1 and #2 since #3 is clearly wasn't chosen

My apologies 

@AllenJD4lifeProductions @tjspeaks

IF this is correct then there is no reason to console w TJ. #2 it is

On 5/2/2018 at 8:01 AM, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

I got an email from @tjspeaks and he said we will go with  #1 After my calculation error I believe my vote should be invoid letting it go to #1-3 and #2-2

@tjspeaks let us know how you want to move forward on this & I will get to work on this.

Bowl game names to be considered:

The @dazzo0007 milk man bowl. Brought to you by Timex.

The @dazzo0007 Packer fan for life bowl. Brought to you by the 2008 American spy film Traitor.

The @tjspeaks fake hot route/pass protect max bowl. Brought to you by the children's novel Pinocchio.

The @X2KFootballG0dX track meet bowl. Brought to you by Copper-Fit.

The @X2KFootballG0dX user pick 6 bowl. Brought to you by 'I just know.'

The @dazzo47 out route bowl. Brought to you by 'Come on! Not again!'

The @dazzo47 Chicago Bears bowl. Brought to you by 'sharing is caring'.

The @HeavyHitter55 counter-trey bowl. Brought to you by what's the over/under on this play call?

The @HeavyHitter55 screen bowl. Brought to you by Screen Kings of Rio Rancho, NM.

The @AllenJD4lifeProductions toss left bowl. Brought to you by Copenhagen chewing tobacco.

The @tjspeaks thank you bowl. Brought to you by 50+ seasons.

The @tjspeaks I live in the middle of nowhere bowl. Brought to you by Hughesnet internet services.

The @Pcat Magoo teachers association bowl. Brought to you by #Red4Ed

Feel free to title some bowls after me. It's all in fun. 

Next season:

• All time collegiate teams of your choice
    • All divisions considered
  • Bowl game participants for all teams
    • Top 4 teams participate in the collegiate playoffs (or whatever they call it)
  • Since all time teams were voted in I am nixing the idea of eliminating the number of gold/silver players I recommended previously 
    • Using standard Excel spreadsheet/ability limitations

Top 4 seed bowl games - Named after the currently active men who I 'believe' have the most CAG bowl trophies:

The winner of those two games play in the:

• The I live in the middle of nowhere bowl. Brought to you by Hughesnet internet services

simple enough

tjspeaks likes this

10 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

Next season:

• All time collegiate teams of your choice
    • All divisions considered
  • Bowl game participants for all teams
    • Top 4 teams participate in the collegiate playoffs (or whatever they call it)
  • Since all time teams were voted in I am nixing the idea of eliminating the number of gold/silver players I recommended previously 
    • Using standard Excel spreadsheet/ability limitations

Top 4 seed bowl games - Named after the currently active men who I 'believe' have the most CAG bowl trophies:

The winner of those two games play in the:

• The I live in the middle of nowhere bowl. Brought to you by Hughesnet internet services

simple enough

Names of the bowl games can be changed if anyone is offended.

@tjspeaks I think it would be a good idea to have a east/West or north/South or whatever conference we come up with. With each division winner guaranteed at least a playoff game and the next 2 as at large. I believe it would be fair since everyone will be playing everyone at least once.

2 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

whatever Eddie decides... we are good

@tjspeaks is trying to make me feel important. Next I'll have a CAG NFL banner on my profile. @AllenJD4lifeProductions each team is already guaranteed a bowl game. That is, unless we have an odd number of teams participating. The odd team out will be playing in the toilet bowl. Brought to you by Charmin. That said, TJ usually aligns each conferencee/division when he generates the schedule. I'm not sure we will have enough participants for more than two anyway.

Just now, aquickassasin said:

Last place bowl game The Aquick Assasin at least you tried bowl

You’ve been progressing the past few seasons. You were also a play or two away from advancing in the playoffs vs @dazzo47. Keep grinding sir

4 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

You’ve been progressing the past few seasons. You were also a play or two away from advancing in the playoffs vs @dazzo47. Keep grinding sir

Maybe one day those one or two plays will go my way, seems to be a lot of my games have been coming down to that recently.  Just thought I would poke fun at myself though.

SitnHereFlossin likes this