AllenJD4lifeProductions

Inside CAG NFL on YouTube Returning CAG 61

102 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

^ he is asking for PMs to vote for game of the week  for WEEK #2 game. RnS and deeout are week #1 game of the week. 

Correct since  there was no vote i chose a match up at random that was potentially a great high scoring game. Feel free to publicly vote or via pm. I'll only vote in case of a tie. Like my boss said the reason I didn't choose the bears at buccaneers. "That will not be a good game". Let's face it I will not be surprised I'll go 0-8 I'm rusty very rusty.

I'm proud to announce that @SitnHereFlossin has been  hired as a behind the scenes guy to help improve on the work of Inside CAG NFL. Since his time is very limited and he revived the CAG radio show he was the 1st choice. Hopefully in the near future Inside CAG NFL will be produced beside the CAG radio show. The reason I have chosen to keep the show on AllenJD4life productions is I'm nearing 100 subs due to my other content. I'm wanting this league to grow and I believe my channel would be a solid home. 

tjspeaks likes this

I'm planning on doing the show next week on Monday or Tuesday  at 6 pm edt due to a important playoff game being played  Sunday and give people more time to get their games in. 

Feel free to comment if that is to early reason I want to go early is B.C. of raw and smackdown usually are good due to returns and nxt callups

Inside CAG NFL episode #2 will be airing Live on YouTube at 7 pm EDT 

We will have 

* Week 1 recaps of all 4 week 1 games 

* Roster breakdown of all teams remaining 

* how @X2KFootballG0dX plans to bounce back 

*is @deeoutdat7 the favorite?

* a in depth look the proposal for college league next season

*NFL 2k1 and NFL 2k2 coming soon online 

And much more

New Feature Coming Next Season it will be announced on Episode #3 of Inside CAG NFL. All I'll say for now Upsets will NEVER look so good and defeats will NEVER look so bad.

@tjspeaks is the only one knows besides me so for the rest of you you'll have to wait and find out :)

Vote For Week #4 Game of the Week I'll only vote in case of tie as always

Browns vs Bears 

Buccaneers vs Giants 

Eagles vs Oilers

Packers vs Falcons

All votes due by next Sunday 

New Rule you may now vote for your own game just give good reasoning ( like me and my opponent have a good rivalry)(we have never been a game of the week ) or we undefeated or last playoff seed etc)

Guys due to the Eagles/Browns aka our game of the week not being played until Wednesday I have decided to move THE Inside CAG NFL Episode #3 until  8 pm EDT Thursday. We plan on doing EPISODE #4 back at our regular Tuesday night. This will give @aquickassasin and @HeavyHitter55 time to give their thoughts on the game. I will delay the normal broadcast only when the game of the week is not PLAYED in the future. I feel like when chosen for the game of the week the show should focus on the teams chosen.

4 hours ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

Guys due to the Eagles/Browns aka our game of the week not being played until Wednesday I have decided to move THE Inside CAG NFL Episode #3 until  8 pm EDT Thursday. We plan on doing EPISODE #4 back at our regular Tuesday night. This will give @aquickassasin and @HeavyHitter55 time to give their thoughts on the game. I will delay the normal broadcast only when the game of the week is not PLAYED in the future. I feel like when chosen for the game of the week the show should focus on the teams chosen.

@AllenJD4lifeProductions,

You're going tobe delayedfor a whole then. @aquickassasin and I don't play till week 9 (last game) 

On 4/14/2018 at 7:08 PM, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

Guys I'm planning on making the show at 7 pm EDT every Tuesday for the near future if anyone is not for this idea please let me know.

I don't want to hold the show up for other participants, as I seem to be the only one of us on mountain time. Unless I am working from home it will be nearly impossible to watch your show live, as it will be 4pm here in AZ once the show starts.