HeavyHitter55

CAG NFL LVII Championship!

428 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

Let me print this out. The rule book is almost longer than the constitution.

lol Eddie. We try to keep it as short as possible. Blame tpat since he is no longer here. You should have seen the Sim Champion's (run&Shoot) rulebook back in the day. It was a piece of work... and very long. 

@dazzo47 I'm most free Monday Tuesday Thursday and Saturday after 4 pm edt next week if  that does not work i can squeeze it  in before or after Survivor Wed. Or after the show Sunday. Friday would not be an option bc I have an eye appointment and my eyes take to heal forever from dilation.LMK Or email me at allenjd4life@gmail.com for a quicker response 

7 hours ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

@dazzo47 I'm most free Monday Tuesday Thursday and Saturday after 4 pm edt next week if  that does not work i can squeeze it  in before or after Survivor Wed. Or after the show Sunday. Friday would not be an option bc I have an eye appointment and my eyes take to heal forever from dilation.LMK Or email me at allenjd4life@gmail.com for a quicker response 

@AllenJD4lifeProductions, sorry I haven’t started on my team yet. Hopefully will be ready by Saturday evening. Will firm that up during the week. 

4 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@HeavyHitter55

If you're up to it I can play today or Saturday. Sunday is not an option this week. Otherwise I have a busy work week coming up. I will not be available to play our game until Friday. Get@me

Can't tonight. Tomorrow at 9pm et?

4 hours ago, AllenJD4lifeProductions said:

@dazzo47 i seen you have your roster completed idkif you have your team ready but I would be free Thursday Saturday or Sunday after 4 pm edt

@AllenJD4lifeProductions

Still building team. So probably looking at being ready to play by Saturday evening. Will keep you posted. 

Dee out that 7th ward vs Run

I watched this game. @deeoutdat7's offense is going to be a problem! His gold qb vs bronze 'favorite scrubs' is a matchup nightmare. Maybe it's me but he looked like he was running with jet packs on. I give @X2KFootballG0dX credit though. His QB got hurt early in the game. Don't let the final score fool you. Dee scored a pick 6 late to make the outcome look like a blowout, but Run was right there. He battled back after getting down 14 - 0 just minutes into the game. 

X2KFootballG0dX and deeoutdat7 like this