HeavyHitter55

CAG NFL LVII Championship!

428 posts in this topic

Schedule & Standings:

http://www.scheduleague.com/lsl

CAG 57: Lone Star Season

LSFL.png

Team build rules (no change from what was previously posted since no feedback was given):

Only one (1) Gold player (position at your choosing) who's a perennial Pro-Bowler or HOFer (4 abilities).  The rest of the team (10 Bronze; 9 Copper) are your favorite non- pro bowlers/scrubs.  Ability breakdown as follows:

10 Bronze players:

-(5) 4-ability player w/min. of 1 on each side of the ball

-(3) 3-ability players w/min. of 1 on each side of the ball

-(2) 2-ability players

9 Copper players:

-(4) 4-ability players w/min. of 1 on each side of the ball

-(3) 3-ability players w/min. of 1 on each side of the ball

-(2) 2-ability players

Spreadsheet attached (CAG 57 - Lone Star.xlsx) - no points since ability quantities are set forth as listed above.  However, number of times each ability can be used remains the same as always.

Let @tjspeaks or I know if there are any questions.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ability rules:

Restricted abilities (route god, branching tackles, workhorse, quick release) are not permitted on Lone Star. You can use a total of 3 on all other players on each side of the ball. Clutch is permitted on one Bronze or Copper WR this season.  All other ability rules still in effect as previous seasons.

Also, for this season only, you're permitted to use the combo of Mr. 3rd Down and Clutch on one (1) receiver. This is including the one (1) bronze/ copper receiver weigh clutch as mentioned above - NOT in addition to. 

LSFL.png

Philadelphia Eagles - @HeavyHitter55HB Steve Van Buren 

Baltimore Ravens - @tjspeaks FS Ed Reed

Chicago Bears - @dazzo47  HB Gale Sayers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @AllenJD4lifeProductions LB Derrick Brooks

Green Bay Packers - @dazzo0007 QB Bret Favre

Houston Oilers - @X2KFootballG0dX WR Billy 'White shoes' Johnson

Atlanta Falcons - @deeoutdat7 QB Michael Vick

New York Giants - @SitnHereFlossin  TE Jeremy Shockey

Cleveland Browns - @aquickassasin HB Jim Brown 

Ability rules:

Restricted abilities (route god, branching tackles, workhorse, quick release) are not permitted on Lone Star. You can use a total of 3 on all other players on each side of the ball. Clutch is permitted on one Bronze or Copper WR this season.  All other ability rules still in effect as previous seasons.

Also, for this season only, you're permitted to use the combo of Mr. 3rd Down and Clutch on one (1) receiver. This is including the one (1) bronze/ copper receiver weigh clutch as mentioned above - NOT in addition to. 

1 hour ago, tjspeaks said:

welcome back @deeoutdat7 Michael Vick - nice [see mobile QB thread]

Is it too late to rescind this proposal???

I didn't think this all the way through.....

tjspeaks likes this

@AllenJD4lifeProductions,

As the season gets closer, another thread will be started for rosters only.  Please keep an eye out for this and post an image of your roster (from the excel file) there for easy viewing for the rest of the league.

31 minutes ago, HeavyHitter55 said:

As the season gets closer, another thread will be started for rosters only.  Please keep an eye out for this and post an image of your roster (from the excel file) there for easy viewing for the rest of the league.

I was actually posting it to check if i did the roster correct 

On 3/8/2018 at 11:28 PM, HeavyHitter55 said:

How do you post a photo of the roster using wps office i did my roster using that program via mobile phone