tjspeaks

CAG NFL LVI : CHAMPIONSHIP!

373 posts in this topic

BRO....0...3...3...3......9

CLE.....0...0...0...0......0

It’s hard to say that a play in the 1st quarter changed everything but it just may have. The Revenge opened the game with a nice looking drive until WR Curt Sims fumbled on a “Big Hit” by POG FS Dave Webb at the Dog 7 yd line. The Dirty Dogs would do just enough on offense while their secondary seemed energized after the fumble and were able to contain the Revenge passing attack.

STAT......BRO.......CLE

TY..........197..........146

PY..........143..........131

RY............54...........15

TO.............0..............2

PR..........97.4.........55.6

Tough defensive battle @aquickassasin

3 minutes ago, tjspeaks said:

congrats daz for advancing 

@aquickassasin has been a handful my last two games with him - 2 Ls

Thanks Commish. I agree, @aquickassasinis tough for me as well. He won our regular season game with a 4th quarter drive I couldn’t stop. This game started out the same way with his offense dominating, but then I got the lucky fumble recovery. Later I was the recipient of of blocked punt which set up my first FG. This game could have  have easily gone the other way. 

14 hours ago, dazzo47 said:

Thanks Commish. I agree, @aquickassasinis tough for me as well. He won our regular season game with a 4th quarter drive I couldn’t stop. This game started out the same way with his offense dominating, but then I got the lucky fumble recovery. Later I was the recipient of of blocked punt which set up my first FG. This game could have  have easily gone the other way. 

That was such a fun and intense game to play.  We both seemed to get a decent chunks of yards on drives only for them to come to a sudden halt.  After I give it some time I'll have to go back and rewatch the game.  Link to the game for anyone that wants to watch it https://www.twitch.tv/videos/248269461

dazzo0007 likes this

@dazzo0007

My apologies. I sent you a msg on Xbox love. I double booked w another league. I sent you a msg when I saw you log on. I’m gotta get my time zones straightened out. My game is currently starting the fourth qtr. 

16 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo0007

My apologies. I sent you a msg on Xbox love. I double booked w another league. I sent you a msg when I saw you log on. I’m gotta get my time zones straightened out. My game is currently starting the fourth qtr. 

Now that I can focus ... sir I SINCERELY apologize. In Arizona the time zone doesn't change. Every time the time changes it takes me a minute to get used to it, and I double booked with another league. Moving forward, my house is getting some renovations done and I won't be able to play between Wednesday and Friday. I am so sorry. I get annoyed when people stand me up, yet here I am doing it to you. Barring renovation setbacks I should be available anytime this weekend. Though on Monday I am having more stuff done but it shouldn't be more than a day. Again sir, I am VERY sorry.

dazzo0007 likes this

@dazzo0007

Home improvements are typically a pain but well worth it once concluded. The same applies in this case. I am sorry for keeping you waiting. I’ve run into some bumps in the road and progressions have slowed. Basically wifey put her foot down and in the middle of the project decided she wants more stuff done. If the stars align I should be ready to play by Wednesday evening. I will let you know before then if that is not the case. 

@tjspeaks

If you prefer to forfeit my game and move on I understand that as well. 

On 4/15/2018 at 11:30 AM, tjspeaks said:

@SitnHereFlossin we will wait for you - as long as it gets played before end of current season. lol

@tjspeaks it will but unfortunately it won't be this week. I have an emergency and have to fly out of town Wednesday. I likely will be returning Friday. Thanks for your patience and I will get my games in ASAP. Crazy thing is, wifey isn't allowing me to play until the home improvements are completed but will allow me to take a break to tune into Allen's show. She said if I play my playoff game and lose then the remaining part of the improvements will be given a half hearted effort and will look as such lol.

1 minute ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@tjspeaks it will but unfortunately it won't be this week. I have an emergency and have to fly out of town Wednesday. I likely will be returning Friday. Thanks for your patience and I will get my games in ASAP. Crazy thing is, wifey isn't allowing me to play until the home improvements are completed but will allow me to take a break to tune into Allen's show. She said if I play my playoff game and lose then the remaining part of the improvements will be given a half hearted effort and will look as such lol.

lol... she knows you well

24 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

Tell the Mrs I like her style :)

@dazzo0007 My television should be back on the wall within a half hour. I am working from home this week and with the exception of picking up my daughter from school/etc, & the NFL draft on Thursday I should be available whenever you are. Get@me

@tjspeaks my apologies for the delay.