HeavyHitter55

CAG NFL Season LV Rosters

40 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

Am I the only weirdo who looks at everyone's spreadsheet, and try to analyze ways to attack/defend my opponents?

Nope, we're all weirdos! 

MightyRx and dazzo47 like this

I'm scheduled with Run and Shoot tonight so I was checking out his roster as I always do before a game. First of all I feel like I'm losing my eyesight trying to read his spreadsheet (must be by design for us old timers) lol.  Secondly, is that a gold running back I see trying not to be noticed?  Hmmm... I wonder if he will get more than 2 carries?  Will R&S subscribe to Doug Buffone's "3Rs" for winning football?  Run the football, stop the run and rush the QB. Team build indicates that he will but we shall soon find out. 

1 hour ago, dazzo47 said:

I'm scheduled with Run and Shoot tonight so I was checking out his roster as I always do before a game. First of all I feel like I'm losing my eyesight trying to read his spreadsheet (must be by design for us old timers) lol.  Secondly, is that a gold running back I see trying not to be noticed?  Hmmm... I wonder if he will get more than 2 carries?  Will R&S subscribe to Doug Buffone's "3Rs" for winning football?  Run the football, stop the run and rush the QB. Team build indicates that he will but we shall soon find out. 

Your eyes aren't failing you. His spreadsheet is smaller than most. & yes he has a gold running back. @X2KFootballG0dX and I were conversing about the fact that he's tired of everyone backpedaling before his qb even hikes the ball LOL. He actually has decent stick skills running the ball but it gets overlooked due to his 38 to 1 pass ratio. I scrimmaged him a few times already. I don't want to give anything away, but I will say .... don't get caught backpedaling and find yourself trying to get around one of his guards that already has managed to get himself to the second level because you were too busy peeking at Cooper!  

X2KFootballG0dX and dazzo47 like this

2 hours ago, NCAANFLCOACHTY said:

Seahawks 

Screenshot_20171218-192424.png

@NCAANFLCOACHTY, you're almost there!  You can only use Mr. 3rd Down once.  Please change this ability on either WR Tyler Lockett or Paul Richardson (while maintaining the appropriate ability counts), and you're good to go.

NCAANFLCOACHTY likes this

2 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

IF you can play with a lead, AND the pass rushers can get pressure this team will be playoff bound.

I for sure hope so! :D

23 minutes ago, LynnRamos said:

Adam Thielen a Silver but Stephon Diggs a gold? DISRESPECTFUL! ;)

Agreed! But @X2KFootballG0dX made my team and I wanted to upgrade one of my wide receivers to gold. Run already bent backwards for me, as I constantly make changes. He never complains, he just logs in and makes them. I wanted to make Thielen a gold and Diggs a silver but it would've required more work for run to do and I'm sure he was tired of me already. I don't know if the pro bowl invites have come out yet, but I would be shocked if Thielen isn't one of them. He digressed a bit with two big drops vs the Panthers that cost them the game, but otherwise he is having a big year.

Just now, SitnHereFlossin said:

Agreed! But @X2KFootballG0dX made my team and I wanted to upgrade one of my wide receivers to gold. Run already bent backwards for me, as I constantly make changes. He never complains, he just logs in and makes them. I wanted to make Thielen a gold and Diggs a silver but it would've required more work for run to do and I'm sure he was tired of me already. I don't know if the pro bowl invites have come out yet, but I would be shocked if Thielen isn't one of them. He digressed a bit with two big drops vs the Vikings that cost them the game, but otherwise he is having a big year.

Indeed he is. He is an underrated player, but really really good.

5 minutes ago, aquickassasin said:

Unintentionally, but hey it seems to work for him pretty well.  I mainly just wanted more options on offense after last season averaging less than 5 points a game.

Gotta find your groove my man. I'm still refining mine! After taking seemingly forever...

On 12/18/2017 at 11:31 PM, NCAANFLCOACHTY said:

Seahawks

Screenshot_20171218-233045.png

@NCAANFLCOACHTY,

I just noticed you have no silver offensive players.  You need at least one gold and one silver on each side of the ball.  

Since its so late into the season, @tjspeakssaid you let it ride this season. Just keep this in mind for future

NCAANFLCOACHTY likes this