tjspeaks

CAG NFL LV: week #6

249 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, aquickassasin said:

@HeavyHitter55 and @SitnHereFlossin that works for me switching both the days around.  The team will be ready to take some revenge on Flossin for the last couple seasons and to redeem the unwinning season from last year.  

Okay so I have Tuesday at 830 now? 

aquickassasin likes this

20 BAL

14 PHI

Baltimore trailed 14-0 for much of the game until they put together a few drives - the last one as time expired to put the game into OT. 

HB Alex Collins was stuffed all game long until he broke a long run to get into the endzone for the game winner. 

colins.jpg

No stats due to disconnect.

Great, tough game @HeavyHitter55

HeavyHitter55 likes this

15 minutes ago, tjspeaks said:

20 BAL

14 PHI

Baltimore trailed 14-0 for much of the game until they put together a few drives - the last one as time expired to put the game into OT. 

HB Alex Collins was stuffed all game long until he broke a long run to get into the endzone for the game winner. 

colins.jpg

No stats due to disconnect.

Great, tough game @HeavyHitter55

Another victim to momentum reset at the drop. My defense was playing lights out up until then!  

Another good one @tjspeaks!

On 12/30/2017 at 9:19 AM, aquickassasin said:

@HeavyHitter55 and @SitnHereFlossin that works for me switching both the days around.  The team will be ready to take some revenge on Flossin for the last couple seasons and to redeem the unwinning season from last year.  

@dazzo47 brought us off of our high horse last week. I need to win this game to restore the confidence that was lost. In the first half I thought that was Tom Brady out there dissecting my defense. I need to start playing more conservative until I can get a feel on what you guys are doing. Guys are attacking my defense more aggressively the past couple seasons. Sometimes I think you guys hold undisclosed conference calls about how to attack me. 

WEEK 3 - VIKINGS @ BROWNS

The Browns had the Vikings on their heels. Two fumbles (1 recovered) and an interception in the first half had the Dawg Pound in a frenzy. At the half Cleveland led 14 - 7. They added a FG midway through the 3rd and coach Gauge was beginning to question his confidence. Wrapping up the 3rd quarter was rookie Dalvin Cook, the beneficiary of a 60 yard TD run as the 3rd quarter expired. Down 17 - 14 in the 4th, a corner route aimed at comeback player of the year Josh Gordon was intercepted by pro bowl corner Xavier Rhodes and just like that the Vikings had life. Moments later 1st year pro bowl receiver Adam Theilen caught his 4th pass of the day for a score. A short time later the Vikes would kick a FG to take a one score lead. Playing prevent defense (aka prevent yourself from winning) the Browns were able to march down inside the 10 before time expired. Final score 24 - 17. GG @aquickassasin

POG - Rookie Dalvin Cook (107 yards rushing, 1 TD & 55 yards receiving on 2 catches and 1 TD)

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

VIKINGS

310                 107            203          127.1          1

BROWNS

229                 51             178           77.8           2

images.jpg

@SitnHereFlossin That 60-yard run really turned the game.  It felt like my guys had him stopped 3 or 4 times then all of sudden he's in the secondary with nothing but green grass in front of him.  Kind of deflated the momentum I felt like I had.

Raiders over the mistake prone Vikings 27-14

POG Raiders Defense with 4 takeaways 

Oak                     Min

Passing               250                     107

Rushing                60                       26

Total                  310                      133

TO                        0                          4

Qbr                    140.0                    43.1

GG Flossin!!!

The Eagles squeak out with a narrow victory against the revitalized Cleveland Browns 27-24. The Browns' offense was fueled by a TOUGH WR Josh Gordan. He skewed that he wasn't on the couch eating potato chips during his long suspension as he was unstoppable with 5 receptions for 108 yards. His presence alone distracted the entire Eagles defense keeping them off balance all game. 

The Eagles showed that they had their own equalizer, however, in RB Jay Ajayi who, despite being tackled behind the LOS 6 different times, was able to give the Eagles an unpredictability factor.

The 2k moment of the game came  in overtime when the Browns lined up for a makable 51 yard FG. However, with a timeout to ice the kicker, the 2k dice roll proved to be on the Eagles side as the kick (which was lined up perfectly) sailed wide right giving the Eagles a chance to win. The Eagles relied on Jay Ajayi once more and he allowed them to march down the field for the game winning FG. 

POG: RB Jay Ajayi 24 rushes for 113 yards 1 TD, 5 receptions for 77 yards (one of which went for 19 yards setting up the tying FG with time expiring) 

Stats (PHI-CLE):

TY: 337-311

PY: 224-247

RY: 113-64

TO: 1-2

QBR: 130.6-89.7

Great game @aquickassasin! Your offense is potent this season!