tjspeaks

CAG NFL LV: week #6

256 posts in this topic

GG @X2KFootballG0dX Cooper catching that 80 bomb on the first play of the game ... I don't know why but I came into the game oozing with confidence. For that to happen ... ugh! My O was a no show; 4 interceptions. This season we are not playing well at all. If anyone ever was intimidated with my defense in season's past, those fears are gone. I have to find something new. Mix things up. I don't know, right now I am at a loss. I think I'm going to use the rest of the season experimenting different things. 

X2KFootballG0dX likes this

Hey all, the stats site has been fully updated.  Sorry for the delay to start the season.  Also, haven't had the time (really the motivation) to finish creating the historical stats section.  I'll try to get back on it.  Fun fact, the home team wins a vast majority of the games in CAG.  I think that I've only seen a couple away victories.

1 hour ago, LynnRamos said:

Thanks for your hard work, @aquickassasin.

BTW Steve Atwater not making it to the finalist voting is a joke but C'est la vie I guess.

If John Lynch makes it in but B-Dawk doesn't I'm going to lose it...

LynnRamos likes this

1 hour ago, HeavyHitter55 said:

John Lynch is getting in. You can bank on that.

3 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

John Lynch is getting in. You can bank on that.

:banned:

13 hours ago, HeavyHitter55 said:

Both Broncos players, love both. B-Dawk deserves it more.

HeavyHitter55 likes this

1 hour ago, LynnRamos said:

Both Broncos players, love both. B-Dawk deserves it more.

:acute::amen:

Week 3 last night:

GB...0...3...7...7......17

CHI..3...7...7...3......20

To say the Bears were lucky in this game or they didn’t deserve to win is certainly an understatement. This one started out as a typical dazzo defensive slugfest with both teams trading field goals. But then the Bear secondary started playing like they were in the Enforcer league.  They were bumping receivers off their routes while the refs swallowed their whistles on several obvious interference penalties. Not to mention numerous dropped passes. The Bears would get a gift 100 yd pick 6 right before the half and then another pick 6 on the 1st drive of the second half.  

Against all odds Rodgers brought his team back with a tieing TD pass in the 4th quarter 17-17.  But after a Bear field goal, and less than 1 min remaining he would attempt to do it again. Not trusting his receivers he picked up important yardage on a scramble down to the Bear 30. But the kick was short.

POG: Whole Bear secondary 

Honorable mention: the refs

STAT.....GB......CHI

TY........299......148

PY........266......139

RY..........33.........9

TO............3.........0

PR.......54.5......85.2

Great comeback Mike!