tjspeaks

CAG NFL LV CHAMPIONSHIP

433 posts in this topic

update:

thanks to @HeavyHitter55 for sending me horzon - i will see if it works for me this week

@deeoutdat7/The Jaguars have replaced Ravens in the schedule - full steam ahead [play those games]. In the future, make sure your team is listed when we post the number of teams that have signed up.

@SitnHereFlossin It does take hours to produce team logos, generate a schedule and manually enter them week by week... and ensure enough home games for each team. let me know if there is a better way (I have looked many times). We just need schedule generator, score input and display at a reasonable cost. The companies are charging major dollars. 

1l.png

Please note: I enter your games when you report them. Once in a while, the game results do not get updated on the site (scheduleague). Please check the standings on occasion to ensure the accuracy of your win/loss record. 

Enjoy the season. Enjoy the games/competition [win or lose]/

16 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo0007 that should work. @X2KFootballG0dX is making a slight change to my team, hence why I haven't posted my roster yet. As long as it's done before then we're all set. Otherwise I will let you know so I'm not holding you up.

Quick reminder to all that your roster must be posted PRIOR to playing your first game

On 12/13/2017 at 4:17 AM, dazzo0007 said:

Thurs 8:30 pm et?

@dazzo0007

My apologies, but my daughter's school Christmas party starts later in the day than I thought. Is it possible that we can postpone our game until 9:30 eastern? If not I understand and we can reschedule. LMK

28 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo0007

My apologies, but my daughter's school Christmas party starts later in the day than I thought. Is it possible that we can postpone our game until 9:30 eastern? If not I understand and we can reschedule. LMK

Np. Family comes first.  I’ll post later with times once I consult the boss. 

SitnHereFlossin likes this

Raiders get the win over the Bears with a last second 38 yd pass as time expired.

21-17

POG Derek Carr 13-17 158 yds 2 TDs 1 int

Oak                       Chi

Passing             158                      129

Rushing              61                       62

Total                  219                    191

TO                        1                        0      

Qbr                   119.2                  115.7

GG sir Daz!!!