tjspeaks

CAG NFL LV CHAMPIONSHIP

433 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

It never ceases to amaze me when I look at the stat line of @dazzo0007 games. How he continues to pull it off, I will never know. GG men!

@SitnHereFlossin, just like the 2006 Bears. Sound defense, usually wins the turnover battle (smart offensively) and generally enjoys good field position thanks to great special team play. All three served Lovie well and are huge in our shortened 5 min quarter game. :big_boss:

SitnHereFlossin likes this

It's better to be lucky than good...

The Packers completely dominated the Ravens in the first half... up by 3 and attempting a field goal at the end of the half, Green Bay missed the field goal in a rare error for this team. Baltimore lined up for the Hail Mary with a few seconds left, dazzo007 did his customary blitz and got his arms around Flacco, but Joe somehow ducked out of the sure sack ... and threw the bomb... which was miraculously caught by the 2nd TE Maxx Williams (ball wasn't thrown to him) for the TD (only successful Hail Mary for BAL that I can recall) . BAL 07 - GB 03. Baltimore would manage a field goal in the second half and shut the Packers out. Green Bay drove to around the 30 yard line but would run out of downs and time. 

10 BAL

03 G.B.

Crazy one @dazzo0007. I felt like no one could move the ball all game. We were definitely lucky on that play. 

No stats due to network drop

1mw.png

TE Maxx Williams was as surprised as everyone else. 

Congrats TJ on winning another dazzo47 trophy!  I see now why you changed the awards graphic to a number rather than stars for each championship. Lol. Congrats to Mike as well. It was a rematch of CAG’s best. 

I would be interested to see a compilation of overall playoff wins/losses for these two players. Both always seem to not only get into the playoffs but advance deep. They usually don’t have the best record during the season but they know how to win when it matters. We all know that the playoffs are a different animal where you have to kick it up a notch while remaining calm. Hard to do...they must have ice water running through their veins. :big_boss:

Thanks men. This was a team of destiny (which means LUCK/breaks)

14-10 vs Bears : obvious bad call by ref prevented last chance opportunity for @dazzo47

13-10 vs Vikings : INT instead of TD -  @SitnHereFlossin and I surprised it wasn't caught for TD

10-3 vs Packers : first ever successful Hail Mary in 50+ seasons plus rare FG miss by @dazzo0007 

All three games could have easily went the other way

dazzo0007 likes this

On 2/26/2018 at 9:57 PM, tjspeaks said:

It's better to be lucky than good...

The Packers completely dominated the Ravens in the first half... up by 3 and attempting a field goal at the end of the half, Green Bay missed the field goal in a rare error for this team. Baltimore lined up for the Hail Mary with a few seconds left, dazzo007 did his customary blitz and got his arms around Flacco, but Joe somehow ducked out of the sure sack ... and threw the bomb... which was miraculously caught by the 2nd TE Maxx Williams (ball wasn't thrown to him) for the TD (only successful Hail Mary for BAL that I can recall) . BAL 07 - GB 03. Baltimore would manage a field goal in the second half and shut the Packers out. Green Bay drove to around the 30 yard line but would run out of downs and time. 

10 BAL

03 G.B.

Crazy one @dazzo0007. I felt like no one could move the ball all game. We were definitely lucky on that play. 

No stats due to network drop

1mw.png

TE Maxx Williams was as surprised as everyone else. 

Congrats on another great season, TJ, and another '47 'ship.  Our game was tough.  Both sides had trouble moving the ball as you eluded to. However, if you play smart, you make your own luck often times.  Down the stretch, your D really held Rodgers and the Pack in check.  Well played and a much deserved win.  Congrats Run and Shoot...TJ!

lol - i have no idea how @X2KFootballG0dX does it. He gets a long bomb completion once a game - I rarely if ever get one... and (as Eddie has mentioned a few times) it is scary how he reads your mind and manually runs his defender to where you are going with the ball. #simchampion

dazzo0007 likes this