tjspeaks

CAG NFL LV CHAMPIONSHIP

433 posts in this topic

41A3D67C-D661-4D43-8D2A-A4E6BC9BEBA5.jpeg

334DF8B9-CB07-4F84-8EB0-90EA95AE25FB.jpeg

TO’s

0 / 1

POG - LB J. Ryan 2 tackles, 2 assists, 1 sack, and 2 passes defended including one on 4th down in the end zone with seconds left 

GG, TJ

4A664DA5-EA41-4232-9D0E-009F5251BC25.jpeg

On 2/4/2018 at 9:15 AM, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo47 vs @HeavyHitter55 - Game of the week! @dazzo47, when you asked me to stream my game vs @HeavyHitter55 I obliged. Can you do everyone in CAG a favor & stream your game? All in favor say I! It would be considered .... the game before the game!

@SitnHereFlossin I have never streamed my games, don’t know how, nor do I have the equipment. The only thing I have done is recorded a few games and posted edited versions with music. (Which is very time consuming). Maybe that’s what you are thinking of. Anyway since the Ravens lost to the dreaded Packers last night, the Bears are in win or lose (thank you very much Mike).  If the Bears win then the Ravens are in.  But if the Bears lose then the Eagles are in. 

6 hours ago, dazzo47 said:

If the Bears win then the Ravens are in.  But if the Bears lose then the Eagles are in. 

Go Bears !

download.jpg

dazzo47 likes this

C627DBDA-007E-4595-A6D3-278BFC15268F.jpeg

CHI......0...10...7...10......27

PHI......3.....0...0.....0........3

The Bears had nothing to play for but home field advantage in the first round.  Early in the 2nd quarter the Eagles attempted a 60 yard field goal that fell just short. The Bears never looked back as they capitalized on the short field with a 2 play 50 yard drive to take the lead 7-3. POG RB Jordan Howard racked up 3 touchdowns with 120 yds on 16 carries and another 24 yds receiving on 2 catches. 

STAT........CHI.........PHI

TY.............214.........185

PY..............94..........134

RY............120............51

TO...............1..............4

QBR.........51.4.........44.3

GG Double H!  

tjspeaks and HeavyHitter55 like this

11 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

aqa.png

After starting the season 2-2 I went on to win 5 straight. Maybe it was @X2KFootballG0dX who was in my ear EVERY WEEK, reminding me of all the IF/AND scenarios that would knock me out of the playoffs. @deeoutdat7 started the season out slow, but finished strong with convincing wins over quality opponents, altering his offensive philosophy mid-season in the process (Yes Dee, I see you and your new look offense!). 

This season has been a log jam. Good teams are on the outside looking in. As I said previously, whoever goes on to win it is going to have to earn it! As a competitor, I love the competition in this league! Every opponent remaining posts different problems for me. Thanks for keeping the league going @tjspeaks!

tjspeaks and deeoutdat7 like this

On 2/9/2018 at 11:03 AM, dazzo47 said:

@SitnHereFlossin I have never streamed my games, don’t know how, nor do I have the equipment. The only thing I have done is recorded a few games and posted edited versions with music. (Which is very time consuming). Maybe that’s what you are thinking of. Anyway since the Ravens lost to the dreaded Packers last night, the Bears are in win or lose (thank you very much Mike).  If the Bears win then the Ravens are in.  But if the Bears lose then the Eagles are in. 

No worries @dazzo47. If you ever purchase the streamer someone will be more than happy to show you how to use it. Takes 2 minutes to set it up. We need more streamers! Under one condition ... when you're holding Dazzo the 3rd in your lap and 'da Bears are playing Green Bay make sure you educate him which team to root for!

dazzo47 likes this

12 hours ago, dazzo47 said:

C627DBDA-007E-4595-A6D3-278BFC15268F.jpeg

CHI......0...10...7...10......27

PHI......3.....0...0.....0........3

The Bears had nothing to play for but home field advantage in the first round.  Early in the 2nd quarter the Eagles attempted a 60 yard field goal that fell just short. The Bears never looked back as they capitalized on the short field with a 2 play 50 yard drive to take the lead 7-3. POG RB Jordan Howard racked up 3 touchdowns with 120 yds on 16 carries and another 24 yds receiving on 2 catches. 

STAT........CHI.........PHI

TY.............214.........185

PY..............94..........134

RY............120............51

TO...............1..............4

QBR.........51.4.........44.3

GG Double H!  

Gg @dazzo47. My heart and head wasn't in this game. I'm still in the clouds from last Sunday!

9 hours ago, HeavyHitter55 said:

Gg @dazzo47. My heart and head wasn't in this game. I'm still in the clouds from last Sunday!

@HeavyHitter55, I felt like you started this game very confidently with a nice looking drive that stalled in the red zone only because Wentz overthrew a wide open out route. Then on my initial possession you made a nifty user controlled pick at mid field. I remember thinking that you were playing with great focus and determination. I was going to need a break or two to weather the storm. My defense sucked it up and held on 3 consecutive running plays. I thought for sure that you would try to bury a punt inside the 5, but to my surprise you went for a 60 yard field goal which fell just short. At that point I felt like I dodged a bullet and had great field position at the 50 to start my second possession. Two plays later I had the lead and the momentum. I think the missed field goal changed everything. 

HeavyHitter55 likes this

On 2/12/2018 at 6:43 PM, X2KFootballG0dX said:

@dazzo0007 Were up again.  I can play anytime after 7 central during the week.  LMK

If the notice isn’t too late, how about tonight at 8:30 pm et?

BAL 14

CHI 10

It was the typically one score, pressure packed game between these two teams - only intensified in the playoff atmosphere. The Bears enjoyed a 10-7 lead at the half and at the end of the 3rd quarter.   However, Joe Flacco led the Ravens on a long drive to take a 4 point lead and the defense held from there.  Chicago fans were unhappy with the final first down given to the Ravens. HB Collins seemed to be short of the sticks prior to going out of bounds. This would have given the Bears one more shot with 40 seconds remaining and one time out. 

Tremendous game @dazzo47 Your two first half drives were some of the best I have ever seen.

jf.jpg

Joe Flacco was cool under pressure: 12/15 and a TD.

---------------------- stats -------------------

BAL x CHI

180 yards 186

136 pass 117

44 rush 69

1 TOs 0

98.9 QBr 114.3

dazzo47 likes this