tjspeaks

CAG NFL LV CHAMPIONSHIP

433 posts in this topic

Just a reminder: all 20 players must be created players (no modified legends), the other 22 must be generics (you can change their name, #, skin tone, ht, wt to reflect official NFL roster if you'd like).  We do not touch the numeric editing screen. This ensures a level playing field with 20 CAPs and same salary CAP/points. 

1l.png

If you have friends that refuse to play against hex teams - tell them they can enjoy 20 CAP NFL teams on a fair, level-playing field in the CAG NFL.   

11 minutes ago, LynnRamos said:

Nope. I can't do it lol. Can I change to Steelers? I just can't play with KC.

Lol, I couldn't live with myself if i played as Dallas, Washington or NY.

LynnRamos likes this

10 Teams in so far................

1l.png

Baltimore Ravens - tjspeaks

Philadelphia Eagles - HeavyHitter55 

Chicago Bears - dazzo47

Pittsburgh Steelers - LynnRamos

Seattle Seahawks - NCAANFLCOACHTY

Oakland Raiders - xRun and Sh00tx

Minnesota Vikings - SitnHereFlossin

Green Bay Packers - dazzo0007

Cleveland Browns - aquick assasin

Dallas Cowboys - drsim80

Schedule is posted:

You can click on your team to get just your schedule.

http://www.scheduleague.com/lv

1l.png

League kicks off on Monday. If 2 teams are ready to go on Sunday and would like to participate in the season kick off game - chat with your opponent and post. First teams to post are in. 

Enjoy the competition!

Enjoy the season! 

@tjspeaks

I see you have @NCAANFLCOACHTY first on your docket. It's your job to get him to question his skill level, destroy his confidence, and devour the faith that he has. He said he's finishing top 3 in the league this season. How dare he boast such claims. Blasphemy! I expect you to score at least 28 points, a pick 6, 4 TFL's, 115 yards rushing, & a perfect QBR of 158.3. If you need any motivation, just go to YouTube and listen to any Ray Lewis pre game speeches.

NCAANFLCOACHTY likes this

Does anyone have a link or copy of the older Horizon program? The newest ver is causing issues for me (building team). Thanks for assist!

On 11/27/2017 at 0:43 PM, tjspeaks said:

10 Teams in so far................

1l.png

Baltimore Ravens - tjspeaks

Philadelphia Eagles - HeavyHitter55 

Chicago Bears - dazzo47

Pittsburgh Steelers - LynnRamos

Seattle Seahawks - NCAANFLCOACHTY

Oakland Raiders - xRun and Sh00tx

Minnesota Vikings - SitnHereFlossin

Green Bay Packers - dazzo0007

Cleveland Browns - aquick assasin

Dallas Cowboys - drsim80

Hey @tjspeaks

You didn’t add me with jaguars 

54 minutes ago, deeoutdat7 said:

Hey @tjspeaks

You didn’t add me with jaguars 

Hey @deeoutdat7. I see now you did post (around post #10) - not sure how I missed it. That's why I post and repost and repost the teams that have signed up - i wish you or someone else would have caught it.

It takes me hours to manually build the schedule. I can't rebuild it for 11 teams. You can have the Ravens spot since I am unable to build my team anyway. I will edit logo in schedule later. 

In the meantime, can someone upload your entire Horizon folder from your PC and post the link (via mediafire or wetransfer, ect).

Thanks 

1 hour ago, tjspeaks said:

Hey @deeoutdat7. I see now you did post (around post #10) - not sure how I missed it. That's why I post and repost and repost the teams that have signed up - i wish you or someone else would have caught it.

It takes me hours to manually build the schedule. I can't rebuild it for 11 teams. You can have the Ravens spot since I am unable to build my team anyway. I will edit logo in schedule later. 

In the meantime, can someone upload your entire Horizon folder from your PC and post the link (via mediafire or wetransfer, ect).

Thanks 

Hours? There has got to be a better way. It's nearly 2018. Not saying that I am aware of such way.

3 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@HeavyHitter55

I know you are sick to your stomach right now. Hang in there bro!

I'm seeing it potentially is ACL right now (ugh).  Foles is proving and has shown to be more than competent. 

This game and last week were bad games playcalling-wise. We have one of the best running offenses in the league and we're not flexing that muscle?!

Also, I like Blount but when he's in, teams are picking up on it either being an inside run or he's a non factor. Gotta lean on Ajayi more and consider him as the primary now. 

5 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

Thanks 

@tjspeaks,

Check inbox

1 hour ago, aquickassasin said:

I have to finish getting my team built, and I'm about to go back to work.  I should be able to play next Monday if you are able to.

K, I typically have the same availability. I'll let you know if that isn't the case