tjspeaks

CAG NFL LV CHAMPIONSHIP

433 posts in this topic

Dawk should've been a first ballot.  How he got beat out by a friggen kicker is beyond me!!!

Dawk was an amazing player and this is very well deserved.

CHI 14-15 PIT

The Steelers come back from eight down in the fourth quarter after they were able to score a TD, kick a successful onsides kick and drive down the field for a chip shot FG.

Player Of The Game: PIT RB Le'Veon Bell (18 att, 126 yds; 3 rec, 31 yds).

Total Yards:

CHI 215-279 PIT

Pass Yards:

CHI 174-153 PIT

Rush Yards:

CHI 41-126 PIT

QB Rating:

CHI 83.9-97.0 PIT

Turnovers:

CHI 1-0 PIT.

GG @dazzo47

11 hours ago, dazzo47 said:

@HeavyHitter55, could we play our week 8 game a little early? Say tomorrow (Sunday) at 5:30 PM CT?

@dazzo47 vs @HeavyHitter55 - Game of the week! @dazzo47, when you asked me to stream my game vs @HeavyHitter55 I obliged. Can you do everyone in CAG a favor & stream your game? All in favor say I! It would be considered .... the game before the game!

@deeoutdat7 don't think the league hasn't noticed your dominance lately. Whoever wins the CAG trophy this season will surely have to earn it!

deeoutdat7 likes this

@dazzo47,

Sorry for not getting to you earlier. I'm still on a high and trying to coordinate everything to get out to Philly on short notice is proving difficult.

Unfortunately because of all of that, I won't be able to play until Friday. Therefore my availability is: 

F-Su 8-10 pm ET 

LMK

Again, sorry for the limited availability. This has been 58 years in the making! 

SO AMPED! 

FLY EAGLES FLY! 

Thurs at 8:00 pm et, mr. commish.

12 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

@dazzo0007 Thurs, Fri, Sat or Sun 8 PM est (more flexible times on weekend)

thurs at 8 pm et, mr commish

3 hours ago, dazzo47 said:

@HeavyHitter55, Friday at 8 PM CT?

Let's tentatively plan for that. I just realized that I need to get to Philly much earlier than I had originally thought and will be driving out thru the night greeting back around midnight tomorrow at best.

I depending on how all that goes, I may have you reschedule. Do you have a back up time that works best for you (for the just in case)?

1 hour ago, HeavyHitter55 said:

Let's tentatively plan for that. I just realized that I need to get to Philly much earlier than I had originally thought and will be driving out thru the night greeting back around midnight tomorrow at best.

I depending on how all that goes, I may have you reschedule. Do you have a back up time that works best for you (for the just in case)?

You are going to be a tired puppy. We can do Saturday or Sunday at 8 PM CT. I would rather schedule something rather than wait and see. Have a good time!

34 minutes ago, dazzo47 said:

You are going to be a tired puppy. We can do Saturday or Sunday at 8 PM CT. I would rather schedule something rather than wait and see. Have a good time!

Let's do Saturday at 8ct/9et

Thanks for accommodating. And yes I will be tired. I think I'll be up for 40+ hours! Lol

dazzo47 likes this

13 hours ago, aquickassasin said:

Would Saturday at 7 pm central work for you?

If you can do between 530 and 6 central Sat will be better. LMK