tjspeaks

CAG NFL LIV CHAMPIONSHIP

366 posts in this topic

After a few seasons off, and some tweaking to the backend I'm going to be bringing back the CAG NFL Stats site for this upcoming season.  Since everything is now based on the front end being able to add games, teams, and restart season everything should be running smooth.  Some quick notes about the site.  The homepage is 4 seasons out of date, I'll be working on getting this fixed during my next set of days off. 

On top of that as long as the testing goes well, by the end of this season there will also now be historical stats.  They will be fixed by a per coach average.  At the end of the season when the database has been wiped the stats of the season will roll into the owner's lifetime stats.  As of right now, this is just a static stat increase, however, if enough people want it I can work around with the database to allow each season to be saved individually with the owner's stats for the season, along with the team they played with.  This might take longer so it may not be ready at the end of the season.  Best of luck to everyone this season!

site: https://www.cagnflstats.com/home

github: https://github.com/jp-security/LeagueStats

WEEK 3 - BILLS @ COWBOYS

After a humbling/humiliating loss suffered at the hands of the Raiders in week 1, the Bills bounced back in week 3, courtesy of a sound running game. Final score 28 - 7. GG @deeoutdat7

POG - Shady McCoy - (19 carries for 272 yards & 4 TD's)

Game Ball - The O line for creating the creases for Shady to run through.

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

BILLS

335                  268            67           106.5          3

COWBOYS

250                  37             213          81.3            0

lesean-mccoy-bills-101616-getty-ftrjpg_1x9h32jinfhav1qgd239kbv58u.jpg

Bears hold off the Ravens 12-6. 

CHI.......3...0...2...7.....12

BAL.......0...3...0...3......6

No stats due to disconnect. 

Our usual tough battle TJ! 

9 hours ago, Lord Destro said:

@tjspeaksCan we do 9pm on Monday?

I'm available for games Wednesday 8pm-10pm, Thursday most of the day and Friday from 4pm to 9pm.

Jermaine, Sure we can play @ 9 tonight.

The Eagles continue their home streak and face off against the Browns, coming away victorious with a walk off 39 yard TD run by LeGarrette Blount 20-13.

POG: RB LeGarrette Blount 14 rushes for 93 yards, 2 TD, 6 receptions for 28 yards

Honorable mention: QB Carson Wentz 17/19 for 195 yards, 0 INT; PHI pass defense who held the Browns' offense 4/12 for 41 yards. 

Stats (PHI-CLE):

TY: 288-213

PY: 195-41

RY: 93-172

QBR: 109.4-44.1

TO: 0-0

GG @aquickassasin, your defense is NASTY!

12 minutes ago, HeavyHitter55 said:

The Eagles continue their home streak and face off against the Browns, coming away victorious with a walk off 39 yard TD run by LeGarrette Blount 20-13.

POG: RB LeGarrette Blount 14 rushes for 93 yards, 2 TD, 6 receptions for 28 yards

Honorable mention: QB Carson Wentz 17/19 for 195 yards, 0 INT; PHI pass defense who held the Browns' offense 4/12 for 41 yards. 

Stats (PHI-CLE):

TY: 288-213

PY: 195-41

RY: 93-172

QBR: 109.4-44.1

TO: 0-0

GG @aquickassasin, your defense is NASTY!

lol, and yours was totally a walk in the park to go against /s.  I was terrified everytime I had to throw the ball.

HeavyHitter55 likes this

Redskins - 21 Ravens - 10. No stats available because of connection issues.  Too bad because it was a good game too.  Good game, @tjspeaks and thanks again for playing the game at 9pm.