tjspeaks

CAG NFL LIV CHAMPIONSHIP

366 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, tjspeaks said:

@aquickassasinand @Lord Destro

Sat, Sun or Mon at 8 PM edt

-----------------------------------

I did play a test game last night vs Secretagent... minus a little delay in the beginning, game was fine.

Woo, TJ is back!  How about Monday night at 8 pm. 

2 hours ago, aquickassasin said:

Woo, TJ is back!  How about Monday night at 8 pm. 

@aquickassasin you're late to the party. I knew he was back when the title of the pages changed (LIV - Week 2). It's about darn time TJ. I didn't think internet was an option out there in the woods. What's your internet speed looking like? Welcome back sir!

@SitnHereFlossin We are looking at slow... very slow. 1.5M tops, xbox test show 850K lol.. but it works with Battlefield 4 and APF from initial test. I can always buy a better wireless router and/or connect directly to router if required.

3 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@aquickassasin you're late to the party. I knew he was back when the title of the pages changed (LIV - Week 2). It's about darn time TJ. I didn't think internet was an option out there in the woods. What's your internet speed looking like? Welcome back sir!

The story of my life, tbh.  

7 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

I guess Comcast does not see much of a market where Amish live. lol

My choices were Hughes satellite (no gaming online) or Frontier. I never heard of them before.

@aquickassasin.. Monday is good

A direct connection should always be your first choice. Even if you have to terminate a long ethernet cord yourself, stretched out across the floor for league games. 

On 17/10/2017 at 1:35 PM, dazzo0007 said:

Sorry for no reply, Ramos. Was busy those days.     How about Saturday at 8:30 pm ET? Or Monday same time?

Sorry me too for the same thing. Monday 8:30 pm ET should be good.

dazzo0007 likes this