tjspeaks

CAG NFL LIV CHAMPIONSHIP

366 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, dazzo47 said:

This playoff game should go down in CAG history as the essence of what CAG represents. A well played well coached competitive game on both sides with meaningful strategy affecting the outcome. All of which was made possible by a coach who refused to throw in the towel at a point where many would have.  It's that kind of determination, competiveness and sportsmanship that the dazzo47 trophy stands for and keeps me coming back for more. Very well played @HeavyHitter55!  I always enjoy playing you!!

:agree:The pleasure is mine! This is my 2nd playoff win and I'm glad I was a part of such a battle. This truly was a chess match. 

Much respect @dazzo47

dazzo47 and dazzo0007 like this

19 BAL

00 BUF

Terrell-Suggs-300x166.jpg

Baltimore gets all the breaks and bounces including a first drive INT by Terrel Suggs.

gg @SitnHereFlossin

------------------------------- stats ----------------------------

BAL x BUF

yards: 190 - 125

pass: 114 - 112

rush: 76 - 13

TOs: 0 - 4

QBr: 158.3 - 33.3

16 hours ago, tjspeaks said:

19 BAL

00 BUF

Terrell-Suggs-300x166.jpg

Baltimore gets all the breaks and bounces including a first drive INT by Terrel Suggs.

gg @SitnHereFlossin

------------------------------- stats ----------------------------

BAL x BUF

yards: 190 - 125

pass: 114 - 112

rush: 76 - 13

TOs: 0 - 4

QBr: 158.3 - 33.3

Probably my worst offensive performance ever. GG @tjspeaks

25 minutes ago, dazzo47 said:

@SitnHereFlossin, TJ’s defense has a tendency to do that to a lot of us.  

Our games have always been competitive, but lately he has had my number. I can NEVER get a pass rush vs him ... I abandon the run game too often ... can't seem to stop the run ... made a costly mistake of not calling a timeout when the qb wouldn't hike the ball on 3rd & 1. & the icing on the cake ... TJ adds a wrinkle by calling a play I don't think I've ever seen him call before, the Y receiver running a post route, WIDE OPEN for a TD. I was day dreaming earlier in the day that I was wearing a back to back T-shirt. SMH

On 12/16/2017 at 6:04 PM, HeavyHitter55 said:

Sorry for my lack of attention to the forum, HH.  Christmas is sneaking up on me.  If its not too late of notice, how about tonight at 8:30 pm et?  Otherwise, Tues same time?  

LMK

25 minutes ago, dazzo0007 said:

Sorry for my lack of attention to the forum, HH.  Christmas is sneaking up on me.  If its not too late of notice, how about tonight at 8:30 pm et?  Otherwise, Tues same time?  

LMK

Np, I hear ya I just realized that Christmas is a week away! 

Tonight should be good. See you then! 

dazzo0007 likes this

389962D5-1101-4F93-BFF7-D3A9BE09AA2C.jpeg

562C1B8E-E95D-46A0-B9D8-CFECC2608413.jpeg

TO’s

2-1

After a big INT in Packer territory, Rodgers engineered a 13 play TD drive sending the game into OT. 

1st play from scrimmage is picked by M. Burnett setting up the winning score.

POG - M. Burnett with INT in OT

Great game, HH!

1 minute ago, dazzo0007 said:

389962D5-1101-4F93-BFF7-D3A9BE09AA2C.jpeg

562C1B8E-E95D-46A0-B9D8-CFECC2608413.jpeg

TO’s

2-1

After a big INT in Packer territory, Rodgers engineered a 13 play TD drive sending the game into OT. 

1st play from scrimmage is picked by M. Burnett setting up the winning score.

POG - M. Burnett with INT in OT

Great game, HH!

Great game @dazzo0007.  I felt good all game but I just couldn't keep it together the last few minutes.  I wish I had called a different play other than a run on the 2nd to last play.  I was close enough to FG range (41), but I panicked.

You played an excellent game!

dazzo0007 likes this

6 minutes ago, tjspeaks said:

@dazzo0007 what about 7 est so we can be free to listen in on the CAG Show? If not, Fri evening after 7:30 or Saturday prior to Ravens game around 4). LMK.

Would love to but will be busy tying up loose holiday ends. Friday at 8:30 pm et?

CAG NFL LIV CHAMPIONSHIP

Baltimore has seen this story before - playing @dazzo0007 in the championship game, ahead on the scoreboard... but then it happens... he finds a way.

This game was 7-3 Baltimore at the half, 14-3 at the end of the 3rd quarter. In the 4th qrt Green Bay would get in the endzone with over four minutes left. The 2 point conversion failed. (BAL by 5). Baltimore would burn some clock and get into field goal range.  Baltimore gambled and tried to put the game away and threw to a WR that appeared open - INT G.B.! 

Mike would have about 2 minutes to do it again. He drives down the field and gets in striking distance but throws an INT with under a minute remaining.  BAL 14 - GB 09.

Great game Mike - every play was tense and well thought out.  Fierce battle to the end. 

To get hot and win over three of my most heated/hated nemesis @X2KFootballG0dX , @SitnHereFlossin and @dazzo0007 makes this the most rewarding championship by far. I really needed to change things up, especially in this last game, and it paid off.  

--------------------------------------------------

colins.jpg

Pog: HB Alex Collins

100 yards of total offense (62 rush, 44 receiving)

---------------- STATS

BALx GB

yards 220/193

rush 59/68

pass 161/125

TOs 1/1

QBr: 153.3/62.6