203 posts in this topic

Browns defeat Packers 24-21 in OT

Browns | Stat | Packers
266       | TY | 168
180       | PY | 145
86        | RY | 23
3          | TO | 2
73.6    | QBR | 96.4

PoTG: The Defense - Came up with a crucial fumble to stop a Packer drive and got the pick in OT to set up the winning FG

Great Game @dazzo0007

dazzo0007 likes this

WEEK 1 - BEARS @ FALCONS

This game was riddled with a bad passing game by both offenses. Late in the 4th with 'da Bears driving, and the Falcons up by a field goal, SitnHereFlossin relied on a defense he rarely calls ... cover 2. It worked until 4th and long. I think it was Bears wideout Merideth who caught it, despite Falcons swarming (get it?) around him. It took a couple more plays the defense had to withstand to force the game tying chip shot field goal. In OT the Falcons were able to finally get a groove going, with Freeman running it in from 1 yard out. 16 - 10 Falcons the final. GG @dazzo47

POG - The home crowd. After throwing the 2nd interception (he looked wide open when I threw it) all of the wind escaped the sails and we lost whatever swagger was left. But the crowd kept us motivated to continue pressing forward.

GAME BALL - @dazzo47 - I clearly misinterpreted the rules thinking that it was okay to accept late hit penalties if it's anyone but the user. Dazzo set me straight after a delay that seemed like forever. My heart was already beating rapidly! Daz I would like to publicly apologize for my misinterpretation of the rules sir, waisting your time as we sorted things out. I am glad that you got an interception on the ensuing play because I did not want that drive to be the difference in the game.

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

FALCONS

275                 64              211        67.9             2

BEARS

213                 55              158         43.4           2

25falcons_600.jpg

15 hours ago, aquickassasin said:

Browns defeat Packers 24-21 in OT

Browns | Stat | Packers
266       | TY | 168
180       | PY | 145
86        | RY | 23
3          | TO | 2
73.6    | QBR | 96.4

PoTG: The Defense - Came up with a crucial fumble to stop a Packer drive and got the pick in OT to set up the winning FG

Great Game @dazzo0007

@aquickassasin Thanks for streaming! I sincerely believe we can bring our game to the next level with this promotional tool.

Brothers,

My apologies that I didn't stream the game. My work laptop 'walked away' from me. I am awaiting a replacement. The other laptops in the house get scooped up by the kids the nanosecond they walk in the door.

Raiders over the tough Browns 14-0

POG Again the Raiders Defense with 6 takeaways

Oak                  Cle

Passing          193                 118

Rushing           11                    21

Total              204                 139

TO                   2                     6

Qbr                52.2   <---         23.1  <--- we were both terrible offensively :(

GG AA!!!!!

@aquickassasinT

That was awesome! A coordinator's dream. I could spend hours watching that ... if my wife let me lol. You have to show me how to do that. So when I play run n shoot everyone will know how to shut his O down! I kid

3 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@aquickassasinT

That was awesome! A coordinator's dream. I could spend hours watching that ... if my wife let me lol. You have to show me how to do that. So when I play run n shoot everyone will know how to shut his O down! I kid

I mean as someone who loves defense it was a fun game to play, but my god @X2KFootballG0dX has to have one of the most dominant defenses that I have ever seen.  I swear it didn't matter where I would throw the ball, there always seemed to be 2 or 3 guys there waiting.  My biggest takeaway from that game is that I think people undervalue having defense star linemen.  They made the difference in that game for both teams.

MightyRx and SitnHereFlossin like this

1 minute ago, aquickassasin said:

I mean as someone who loves defense it was a fun game to play, but my god @X2KFootballG0dX has to have one of the most dominant defenses that I have ever seen.  I swear it didn't matter where I would throw the ball, there always seemed to be 2 or 3 guys there waiting.  My biggest takeaway from that game is that I think people undervalue having defense star linemen.  They made the difference in that game for both teams.

True AA.  Mack had zero sacks but he caused 2 picks because of pressure.  I would give your Dline props but my 0line plays like they always do no matter the team or the season...Terrible lol

GG sir

1 minute ago, aquickassasin said:

@aquickassasin

Dude I could talk for HOURS about this. I'm looking around for a helmet right now to hit the field! His line and pass rushing SAM backer generated a few of those interceptions via throws to receivers whose routes hadn't quite developed yet. I give @X2KFootballG0dX a lot of flack for his arcade style defensive play calling but he has an uncanny ability for anticipating routes. When we scrimmage I often pause the game and hit him up to ask him ... how did you know that's where I was going. His response is always the same .... I just know LOL. Once I audibled to my fullback, and with all the weapons I have on the field, guess who he covered? You guessed it ... the fullback.

Just now, X2KFootballG0dX said:

True AA.  Mack had zero sacks but he caused 2 picks because of pressure.  I would give your Dline props but my 0line plays like they always do no matter the team or the season...Terrible lol

GG sir

GG man

X2KFootballG0dX likes this

WEEK 7 - BROWNS @ FALCONS

The home crowd was practically leaning out of their seats onto the field. They were making their presense known. With their aid, no team in the NFL was walking out of here with a W. 35 - 0 the final in this one. GG @aquickassasin

P'OG - The O line for keeping Matty Ice upright and opening up gaping holes for Devonte Freeman

Game Ball - Defensive coordinator Jeff Ulbrich for drawing up the game plan. Our defense was lights out!

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

ATLANTA

297                 106             191         142.6          3

CLEVELAND

80                   9                71           4.4             0

overtime-11th-oct-2015-head-coach-dan-quinn-and-defensive-coordinator-f4aek9.jpg

download.jpg