tjspeaks

CAG NFL LIII : WEEK #8 of 9

203 posts in this topic

@dazzo47

@X2KFootballG0dX said he would be more than happy to play you tonight @ 7:30 central. I am dying to see this special game plan you have for me. My defense this season isn't performing up to their capabilities in comparison to previous seasons. I will see you Tuesday @ 8 central.

@dazzo0007

@deeoutdat7 lives in Houston and was busy trying to stay dry. The best way to get in touch with him is via XBOX live.

dazzo47 and dazzo0007 like this

On 9/10/2017 at 5:00 PM, SitnHereFlossin said:

@aquickassasin

Rumor has it that you're on season ending IR. If that's the case my team if facing two consecutive bye weeks. If this is not the case I am available throughout the week anytime after 9pm eastern. Get@me

Probably should be for brain issues, but alas I'm going to make this post.  Insert excuses and explanations here (if you want more detail you can send me a message).  

@X2KFootballG0dX @dazzo47 @HeavyHitter55 @deeoutdat7 @tjspeaks @dazzo0007

If any of you guys still want to play our games (I don't blame you if you don't want to deal with this) I'll be available all day Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week and Monday night thru Friday night next week.  Can't really play this weekend due to work, but if it comes down to it we can try to work something out.

17 minutes ago, aquickassasin said:

Probably should be for brain issues, but alas I'm going to make this post.  Insert excuses and explanations here (if you want more detail you can send me a message).  

If any of you guys still want to play our games (I don't blame you if you don't want to deal with this) I'll be available all day Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week and Monday night thru Friday night next week.  Can't really play this weekend due to work, but if it comes down to it we can try to work something out.

tues 8:30 pm et?

20 minutes ago, aquickassasin said:

Lets shoot for 7pm central on Wed AA.  Life comes first

dazzo0007 likes this

3 minutes ago, X2KFootballG0dX said:

Lets shoot for 7pm central on Wed AA.  Life comes first

Can you do 6 central or 830 central?  Dazzo beat you by like 1 minute.

Just now, aquickassasin said:

Can you do 6 central or 830 central?  Dazzo beat you by like 1 minute.

I did Weds but if you can do Tues at 830 I can do that too...or Weds LMK

26 minutes ago, aquickassasin said:

@aquickassasin

No worries. I'll take Thursday at 6 eastern if you're available. Don't forget to broadcast your games on Twitch if you're still able.

Just now, SitnHereFlossin said:

@aquickassasin

No worries. I'll take Thursday at 6 eastern if you're available. Don't forget to broadcast your games on Twitch if you're still able.

Sounds good.  I'll still be streaming

Post Irma update:

I'm without Internet and power. I don't know when either will be back.

I'll be marathon-ing my games when able...

Oakland Raiders over the tough Chicago Bears

31-14

POG Oakland Defense with 4 ints keeping the Bears Powerful 0 in check

Oak                             Chi

Passing               225                             177

Rushing                15                               15

Total                  242                              192

TO                        1                                  5

Qbr                    110.3                          75.6

GG Sir Daz!!!

1 hour ago, MightyRx said:

Post Irma update:

I'm without Internet and power. I don't know when either will be back.

I'll be marathon-ing my games when able...

Stay Safe Mighty!