tjspeaks

CAG NFL LIII : WEEK #8 of 9

203 posts in this topic

STANDINGS & SCHEDULE:

http://www.scheduleague.com/liii

Official NFL rosters are back! Rookies! Free agents! Returning vets!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that we are returning back to the original 162 points when the spreadsheet was first introduced.

CAG Roster Spreadsheet - 162 Points.xlsx

@HeavyHitter55 added a key note that will hopefully help clarify when/if your roster has too many of a certain ability/abilities in hopes that this will result in less errors.  This is located on the right-hand side, above the ability count.

1nflp.png

Please note that we are returning back to the original 162 points when the spreadsheet was first introduced.

TEAMS :

Atlanta - SitnHereFlossin

Baltimore - tjspeaks

Chicago - dazzo47

Cleveland - Aquick Assassin

Green Bay - dazzo0007

Jacksonville - Mightyrx

New Orleans - deeoutdat7

Oakland - xRunandSh00tx

Philadelphia - HeavyHotter55

Since there is a stranglehold on the NFL's best/most popular team ... I've been assigned with trying to do what the Super Bowl runner ups couldn't do. The same task I was unable to do vs @X2KFootballG0dX the other day ... hold onto the lead!

150911_FalconsCircle_JA_CP.jpg

MightyRx likes this

Please note that nickel players are no longer to be a part of the team build. Bronze, silver, gold and coppers only. 

I'm in with the Eagles.

Question.

I'm thinking of running a 34 next season but my Jags use 43 as a base.

Can I put Dante Fowler and Yannick Ngakoue at Olb?

4 minutes ago, MightyRx said:

Since i saw no objections, I'm running with the Jaguars and using 34 as a base.

No one even knows who those players are, so how could they give you an educated answer? J/K  I look forward to seeing how that team performs defensively.

Note that if you've finished sub-0.500 in season XLII (not the last season you participated in) you're permitted to use an additional 7 points towards your team roster (total of 169 points instead of 162).

On 7/14/2017 at 7:14 PM, tjspeaks said:

Official NFL rosters are back! Rookies! Free agents! Returning vets!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@HeavyHitter55 added a key note that will hopefully help clarify when/if your roster has too many of a certain ability/abilities in hopes that this will result in less errors.  This is located on the right-hand side, above the ability count.

1nflp.png

Season LIII kicks off!

Gents, every season is different. Based on number of teams and the guys signed up - saw no value in having gold/navy divisions for this season.

You will play every team once. The top 6 teams will advance. The top two earn the coveted first round BYE.

Have a great season!

WEEK #1

http://www.scheduleague.com/liii

Reminders:

- Standings & schedule link is located in post #1 for easy access

- Post roster prior to playing game #1