tjspeaks

CAG NFL LIII CHAMPIONSHIP!

287 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@deeoutdat7

@dazzo0007 is available throughout the week at 8:30 eastern, including tonight. I may not be available tonight at that time so perhaps if Daz is still available you can play him tonight and play me tomorrow at 9 eastern?

@dazzo0007

I'll be online at 8:30 eastern 

WEEK 3 - FALCONS @ SAINTS

Both teams were feeling each other out early. But the Falcons found their identity in the second and third quarters. Flying into rare air with visit to the 30+ points scored club. An 83 yard TD run by future HOF'er Adrian Peterson gave the crowd something to cheer about on an otherwise wonderful performance. Final score 38 - 7. GG @deeoutdat7

CO-POG Desmond Trufant & Keanu Neal -  Each with a pick 6

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

ATLANTA

129                  53              76           92.1            5

NEW ORLEANS

133                  111           32            0.0              1

ap_483131039183.jpg

WEEK 4 - ATLANTA @ BALTIMORE

If our receivers would've dropped one more pass Matt Ryan may have collapsed right there on the field. TJ did what TJ does and kept the game close all game long. He battled back to to tie the game at 10 late in the 4th. On Atlanta's final drive our receivers made up for the earlier drops by making great catches in air tight coverages that allowed Matt Bryant to kick the chip shot FG as time expired. 13 - 10 the final in this one. GG @tjspeaks

POG - Matty Ice - (12 of 19 for 192 and a TD) He didn't have gaudy numbers but kept the offense calm despite the lack of a running game. 

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

FALCONS

231                  39              192           114.4         1

RAVENS

215                  35              180           72.3           0

6474422.jpg

On 8/17/2017 at 9:20 PM, X2KFootballG0dX said:

@aquickassasin @MightyRx What the status of our game? Week three and no games played.  I can play anytime after 7 central during the week and weekends are up in the air...LMK

Somehow 2 weeks have gone by and I didn't even realize it.  Sorry to @X2KFootballG0dX and @HeavyHitter55 for not getting back to you guys sooner.  I'll be free Friday evening, all day Saturday, Until 2pm est on Sunday, and All day Monday.  Let me know if any of these times work for you guys.  

5 hours ago, aquickassasin said:

Somehow 2 weeks have gone by and I didn't even realize it.  Sorry to @X2KFootballG0dX and @HeavyHitter55 for not getting back to you guys sooner.  I'll be free Friday evening, all day Saturday, Until 2pm est on Sunday, and All day Monday.  Let me know if any of these times work for you guys.  

No worries - life. I'll take Friday at 9pm ET please. 

aquickassasin likes this

16 hours ago, aquickassasin said:

Lets shoot for 3pm central on Sat.  A Tropical wave may be hitting the area at this time.  Ill let you know if anything changes.  LMK

aquickassasin likes this